DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State

His NC State bio is down. So dumb that they do that. His ESPN bio had him with stats in only playing 2 games for OSU.
But jus saw his OSU bio shows him participating in more games, so that OSU season does count. Unfortunately he is likely done because he played 2 snaps against us this week. That's sad.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/football/roster/ja'had-carter/5662
If he even wants to stay in college I wonder if he can get a waiver for playing 4 games and 2 snaps of a 5th game? Considering it’s the NCAA, probably not.

His NC State bio is down. So dumb that they do that. His ESPN bio had him with stats in only playing 2 games for OSU.
But jus saw his OSU bio shows him participating in more games, so that OSU season does count. Unfortunately he is likely done because he played 2 snaps against us this week. That's sad.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/football/roster/ja'had-carter/5662
I'm pretty sure he participated in 8 games at OSU. They had game logs up for 8 games and when you don't participate they usually don't show a game log.

If he even wants to stay in college I wonder if he can get a waiver for playing 4 games and 2 snaps of a 5th game? Considering it’s the NCAA, probably not.
I mean he already got a Covid year - I'm one of the biggest critics of the NCAA but I wouldn't give him another year. He's already played 4 full years and part of a 5th.

I'm pretty sure he participated in 8 games at OSU. They had game logs up for 8 games and when you don't participate they usually don't show a game log.
Yeah that is what i'm thinking is likely as well.

feel bad for the kid. He had a good situation here, likely would have been recruited over, but he could have finished his career with his initial team.
Would he have been recruited over? Wasn't he one of our best when he was here and on an NFL trajectory?

Would he have been recruited over? Wasn't he one of our best when he was here and on an NFL trajectory?

He sure was

Which is why Ohio State offered him big $$$

His biggest issue was how incredibly fragile he was

A lot of people on here thought he was on an NFL trajectory. I wasn't convinced of that. It's too bad he lost his chance to play the game while he had it.

I really liked the kid, but didn’t think he was nfl material.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom