Class of 2014 - DB Jalen Williams | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Jalen Williams

I'm getting a little concerned with our lack of commits and losing out on Shute from IL. We need some positive news soon regarding recruiting.

I'm getting a little concerned with our lack of commits and losing out on Shute from IL. We need some positive news soon regarding recruiting.

getting Franklin helped a great deal since he was one of the top guys we were after. i wouldn't be too concerned yet a couple guys we are on pretty heavily are going to be announcing in the next month or so. Klock, and Cabinda specifically. KJ should be making his choice soon as well. If we strike out there, and I don't think we will, then we may want to get a little concerned. This will be a telling month though.

the other site says he doesnt have a cuse offer
he was offered by the old staff and im pretty sure the new staff wanted to reevaluate him at camp and would offer if he was deemed good enough to play.

only ran a 40 in the 4.7s at camp, maybe he can grow into a LBer? the new staff seems to be focusing a whole lot more on overall team speed, i don't know if that will cut it offer wise?

Committed to Pitt today. Syracuse must not have liked what they saw at camp

Committed to Pitt today. Syracuse must not have liked what they saw at camp

Maybe his speed wasn't fast enough for the staff. They did their due diligence and saw him in person.

Maybe his speed wasn't fast enough for the staff. They did their due diligence and saw him in person.

yep can't disagree with the staff. they saw him first hand. i don't think his speed was what they were looking for imo. we seem to be making speed priority A and B