DB Jeremiah Wilson in the portal AND BACK AT SU | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

DB Jeremiah Wilson in the portal AND BACK AT SU

I totally agree with you and I’m so sorry but I just can’t help myself; the phrase is I couldn’t care less. Not I could care less.

I even annoy myself.
That’s also one of my pet peeves, if you could care less that’s implying you do care. If you don’t care at all then you couldn’t care less. I can even remember correcting teachers back in my high school days, they weren’t a fan of that, to say the least lol.

Last edited:
That’s also one of my pet peeves, if you could care less that’s implying you do care. If you don’t care at all then you couldn’t care less. I can even remember correcting teaching back in my high school days, they weren’t a fan of that, to say the least lol.
kcsu is great and I totally didn’t want to correct him yet still couldn’t help myself.

That’s also one of my pet peeves, if you could care less that’s implying you do care. If you don’t care at all then you couldn’t care less. I can even remember correcting teachers back in my high school days, they weren’t a fan of that, to say the least lol.

I'm sure you literally did that alot.

Thats something I would screw up and say for sure. lol

Dino- pound the portal, try to keep guys who are entering the portal, try to keep guys in the class of 23, get ready for the bowl game when you are not sure who is leaving, staying, playing. And hire a D coordinator while you are at it. Sounds like fun.

That's the JOB

Coaches don't build teams anymore. they assemble them from available parts.

So it's way better to be a transformer than it is a Mr. Roboto I take it?

Irregardless...what affect will it have...will we play good?

The core of your team is the 80% that is going to be with the program. You are going to have to fight to keep your top 10% and you have the opportunity to outplace the bottom.

the coaches job is to at a minimum sustain the overall level of talent and performance and do what he can to continually improve it.

same job, different environment.

this new environment is an opportunity for programs like SU

Last edited:
The core of your team is the 80% that is going to be with the program. You are to have to fight to keep your top 10% and you have the opportunity to outplacement the bottom.

the coaches job is to at a minimum sustain the overall level of talent and performance and do what he can to continually improve it.

Good way to put it

The core of your team is the 80% that is going to be with the program. You are going to have to fight to keep your top 10% and you have the opportunity to outplace the bottom.

Very well said. Good coaches know where to focus the "retention" efforts and when to start doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom