Class of 2024 - DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland

Feels like an overall bad news thing though. Never want a recruit to have a sense of urgency to visit another school. Usually means there’s a rea$on.
Overall I agree and especially with it being the local team but might not be as big of deal here. PSU just got those 2 transfer cb’s in the portal from Georgia/Florida so probably no more room and he had previously stated that was trying to squeeze Maryland in somewhere so might have just worked out that way.

Feels like an overall bad news thing though. Never want a recruit to have a sense of urgency to visit another school. Usually means there’s a rea$on.
Feels like he wants to play early. Maryland and Cuse probably represent the best chance for that. We'll see if Testudo has the good NIL.

Well, if he wants to play at home then no one is beating that out anyway. I personally think he wants to play away from home which is why he never scheduled at official at Maryland. I’ve noticed the same thing with local kids here - if they don’t schedule an official with us and just unofficially visit rarely do they come here.

I still think ND is the biggest threat. But I’m glad he isn’t visiting PSU because they’re always challenge to recruit against and if he’s looking to play away from home, Maryland isn’t really a threat.

Well... he's making his other trips. Still hoping he likes orange the best.
Screenshot_20240130_130454_X.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom