Class of 2024 - DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24)

Ok, one more. Since this staff CLEARLY owns the internet.

Freddit.

ba dum tish.gif

If he comes in spring maybe but if not, he wont start this year. we are starting to get the kids that could start early, but they have to be here in spring first. Too much to learn for just fall.

If he comes in spring maybe but if not, he wont start this year. we are starting to get the kids that could start early, but they have to be here in spring first. Too much to learn for just fall.
True freshman start all the time. Especially at WR/CB. If we play mostly man defense I don't think there's much for him to learn. If you're good enough, you play.

True freshman start all the time. Especially at WR/CB. If we play mostly man defense I don't think there's much for him to learn. If you're good enough, you play.
Agreed. If this kid is as good as advertised, it's not like we've got a secondary full of studs keeping him from seeing the field. Fully expect him to see plenty of action as a freshman, even if he's not technically a starter.

That's very fair. Man schemes are much simpler to pick up that various zones. Talent shines in that spot.

I just think its a big jump for a true frosh without spring camp. I could be wrong though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom