Class of 2021 - DB Tyreek Chappell (PA) Staying at Texas A&M | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Tyreek Chappell (PA) Staying at Texas A&M

Need this kid. I dont love the CB room right now
We don’t really have anyone other than Bellamy that has experience.

Have to wonder we have a long jam of studs at safety. Barron, Grant, Clark, Gould, Farmer…wonder if one of them like Gould gets moved to corner. Then you have Bellamy, Gould, Delaine and the freshman Long at corner. Still feel like we need to add at least 2 bodies here, on top of Gould.

Have to wonder we have a long jam of studs at safety. Barron, Grant, Clark, Gould, Farmer…wonder if one of them like Gould gets moved to corner. Then you have Bellamy, Gould, Delaine and the freshman Long at corner. Still feel like we need to add at least 2 bodies here, on top of Gould.
Gould really didn't impress me. Every time I saw him, he looked like he was getting beat.

Now with the ncaa granted second portals temporarily do you think Duce or Jahad try to come back?

I think he may have only one year of eligibility remaining.

2021, 12 games, 701 snaps, PFF grade of 74.1
2022, 11 games, 695 snaps, PFF grade of 65.9
2023, 10 games, 488 snaps, PFF grade of 63.5
This is correct. It’s absolutely baffling to me that multiple publications, including some national, have posted that both McCord & Chappell have 2 years remaining when someone like you or I can disprove that in 90 seconds with a quick Google search. ‘20 was the free COVID year for Fall sports, not ‘21. This really isn’t that hard.

If we could get this kid and Harris... with the pass rush we are putting together... teams are going to have to run up the gut to have a chance.

This is correct. It’s absolutely baffling to me that multiple publications, including some national, have posted that both McCord & Chappell have 2 years remaining when someone like you or I can disprove that in 90 seconds with a quick Google search. ‘20 was the free COVID year for Fall sports, not ‘21. This really isn’t that hard.
There are people saying the same about Mccord. He only has 1.

Yea right now our CB room is non-existent. Any high profile player want to walk into a starting job? I trust Fran has a plan.

Liked this write up and breakdown. Really hoping to land him and Raikes as parting gifts to come with Elijah Robinson on defense. Would already know the system. Huge advantage to have seniors in each position group to coach up their teammates. Seems like it would accelerate the ability to perform well as a unit.

With the 5 DB base defense, won't the safeties be the primary nickel backs? If they're playing 3 at a time, we need more than usual, and fewer linebackers.

The distinction between cornerback and safety gets a little relaxed when you're playing nickel.

Too quiet here. Just wanna bring this back up just in case. I thought he was planning on visiting in January a while ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom