Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Isaac priority over stripling at A&M or do these recruitments not effect eachother

A&M has two DE recruits with priority over Isaac. They are battling Oklahoma for both of them. Stripling being one

It used to be a given that the school with the last visit had the advantage.

So you're just gonna hand the crack addicts an empty pipe? ;)
giphy (20).gif

Swag Daddy is doing incredible things for this program. Dude is a blazing gun on the recruiting trail. Might be another surprise in this cycle besides Adisa.
Love to hear this

Surely he doesnt think he can just bait us like that

I'm quite positive that he does.

I'm expecting that we will hear some noise about possible last second talent as we get very close to the december date, and then again before the late signing day, assuming we don't sign a player for every slot we are trying to bring in.

I'm expecting that we will hear some noise about possible last second talent as we get very close to the december date, and then again before the late signing day, assuming we don't sign a player for every slot we are trying to bring in.
There's always a surprise :)

I can't wait for the days that we not only celebrate getting 3 good LBs but we celebrate getting 3x really good DL. Adisa Isaac, Darius Robinson, Jason Blissett anyone?

I’ll be up for the ODU game the weekend that it appears he’s visiting. I hope the students know who he is and show him some love, as the kids say.

Swag Daddy is doing incredible things for this program. Dude is a blazing gun on the recruiting trail. Might be another surprise in this cycle besides Adisa.[/

Very cool. Its awesome for him to get some momentum going. I know in sales when I have an opportunity that I know is a slim chance and I get it, it makes me feel like anytime I meet with someone I will get the sale!

The only caveat from my perspective is that he could have pulled the trigger on any of those schools up until now. We seemingly weren't in it, and now we are -- which might suggest that we're in the driver's seat.

Having a successful season may have opened this kid's eyes, in conjunction with us landing some other highly rated recruits recently.

I think the assumption we were out of it the whole time was wrong. Just because there really wasn't public talk it seemed like he wasn't interested, but the kid visited unofficially a couple of times, and sounds like he has always been in communication with our coaches.

Last edited:
I think the assumption we were out of it the whole time was wrong. Just because there really wasn't public talk it seemed like he was interested, but the kid visited unofficially a couple of times, and sounds like he has always been in communication with our coaches.

An ongoing but strengthening consideration rather than a last minute surge, which could fade in a time of serious reflection as he makes his final decision, sounds like a better position for us.

Why did 24/7 drop our rating from "warmer" yesterday along with Penn St to "cool" today???? Did he cancel his visit or something?

Why did 24/7 drop our rating from "warmer" yesterday along with Penn St to "cool" today???? Did he cancel his visit or something?
Doesn't fit their narrative

I mean ... They didn't even list us in his top five today ... So yeah, their wrong

Doesn't fit their narrative

I mean ... They didn't even list us in his top five today ... So yeah, their wrong
Yesterday they had all of his top 4 Warmer or warm designation now today its back to the way it was last week. Weird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom