Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his siblings have special needs and they're elementary, middle or secondary school age, NY (somewhat depending on the district) has a HUGE advantage over PA in terms of educational resources.

If his siblings have special needs and they're elementary, middle or secondary school age, NY (somewhat depending on the district) has a HUGE advantage over PA in terms of educational resources.
No. They are older kids/adults.

The oldest boy Kyle Wiltshire is 28-years old. Then you have Y’ashua Isaac who is 18. Adisa is right behind him followed by his sister Tadj who is 14. Kyle, Y’ashua and Tadj need constant supervision.

You must have read it too fast. They will move only if his choice is Texas or Miami. And did you notice there was no mention of an ov to SU.
I did notice the 2nd part about the OV, but I thought...I thought...

I did notice the 2nd part about the OV, but I thought...I thought...
If he doesn't visit this weekend it's over as the Dead Period starts 12/17 then early signing 12/19.

The entire family of five is going to move to his college choice. We get the last visit. He did say it would be easy for a New Yorker to represent the state. Should be an interesting OV.
I hope we can incorporate a presentation from NYS and Syracuse school or surrounding school district on how NYS supports special needs children.

You must have read it too fast. They will move only if his choice is Texas or Miami. And did you notice there was no mention of an ov to SU.

I noticed that but was chalking it up to the writer. Was there any mention for when he's deciding, did I miss that ?

The writer, Wiltfong has him 100% to Pedophile U and listed as 'warmer' with Miami 'warm' and everyone else 'cold'. That site does not and never has had a reported OV to Syracuse.

The competitor site has him slated for a 12/14 visit.

Obviously now I'm hoping he visits.

Reading that and with talks about the family re-locating if he go to TAMU or the U...my money is on PEDU or Cuse...but I have always thought he was going to Penn State (BNoro)

Ok .. well both Y'ashua and Tadj would be eligible for educational services in NY depending on their IEP's. BOCES programs can run until kids are 21. This is a private family issue ... just pointing out that NY has great SN resources.
Then it makes more sense why he would pick PSU or SU as the family would remain in their home.

Last edited:
I hope we can incorporate a presentation from NYS and Syracuse school or surrounding school district on how NYS supports special needs children.
They don't plan on relocating from NY if he chooses PSU or SU.

I noticed that but was chalking it up to the writer. Was there any mention for when he's deciding, did I miss that ?

The writer, Wiltfong has him 100% to Pedophile U and listed as 'warmer' with Miami 'warm' and everyone else 'cold'. That site does not and never has had a reported OV to Syracuse.

Wiltfong is pretty accurate on that. I'd say Miami should be listed as cold too. If he visits it's a win for us but I wouldn't count on it.

I may be reading more into this than what the author reports, but all three sibling are special needs; oldest brother sounds like he has Cerebral Palsy and his other brother and sister have autism. It also appears that there are more than one father of the children and, since there is no mention, they maybe absentee fathers. I may be wrong about this, but I believe mother has a powerful influence on the decision and don't underestimate what a strong father figure Dino is.

Why bother, Put the effort in someone who wants to be here and we don't even know if he will show up for his ov.. Everyone is saying no way he is coming here, and he has a love, "for some ungodly reason" for Mr. Franklin.

PS: His Mother is great and I wish the best for him and the whole family.

Last edited:
I may be reading more into this than what the author reports, but all three sibling are special needs; oldest brother sounds like he has Cerebral Palsy and his other brother and sister have autism. It also appears that there are more than one father of the children and, since there is no mention, they maybe absentee fathers. I may be wrong about this, but I believe mother has a powerful influence on the decision and don't underestimate what a strong father figure Dino is.
that's looking at it with orange colored glasses.

You, me, and this entire board may know that Franklin is a scumbag, but I guarantee plenty of his players look at him as a father figure. Every coach positions himself as a father figure in the football family (maybe the Lincoln Riley's are more big brother, but you get my meaning). Beyond that, for many players their high school coach is very much a father figure. If his high school coach played for the PSU DL coach, then you can bet his high school coach is singing the praises of the position coach.

Wiltfong is pretty accurate on that. I'd say Miami should be listed as cold too. If he visits it's a win for us but I wouldn't count on it.

I find it odd Wiltfong doesn’t seemingly ask the most obvious question. Are you going to take a final official visit, and if so where.

Adisa said in his tweet he was going to ov to SU. That's why it was odd the article didn't mention the ov to SU.

I think it s up in the air and he will ov here. Great thing he is doing for family. Makes u not able to get mad at his decision even if it’s Ped St. I just threw up a lot. He has his family to worry about. Dino knows what and how to help if he can. Let’s go.

Hmm. His HS coach “dissuading” him from taking a visit to Syracuse?

I could be mistaken but I believe SU has professors who are world renowned on the subject of autism.

I had lunch with a couple friends who are in athletics at A&M today and they mentioned Adissa probably will get squeezed out of a Scholarship to College Station. They "love the depth and need to use last 4 spots on need positions. I think its down to Penn St 60% Syracuse 40%. Also it seems Adissa had a unofficial visit to Cuse in Feburary 2018 for a basketball game. Is anybody on here plugged in with our Athletic department to confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom