Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bnoro was telling us he was gone, no chance at keeping him. Yes an anomaly, but no certainties. Adisa hasn’t given a silent verbal to PSU, and yes will likely go there, but I’m just hoping.

God damnit am I going to have to pay for this payside to not feel like an idiot around here?

*more so than usual

Ha, this is funny. We're absolutely still in the running here.

tangerine.png

Bnoro was telling us he was gone, no chance at keeping him. Yes an anomaly, but no certainties. Adisa hasn’t given a silent verbal to PSU, and yes will likely go there, but I’m just hoping.
I said that Nunn was going to decommit and commit to Miami. That happened pretty much exactly like I said it would. I don't think anyone would have predicted he'd decommit from Miami and come back to SU.

Would you prefer correct inside information or would you rather I lied and told you what you want to hear?

I wasn’t attacking you, relax. I was simply stating that with recriting, no matter how much inside information you have, things change, reshape, and happen in strange ways. You and I both thought the probability of Jordan ever getting here was zero. Well I’m glad we were wrong. Re read my post, it wasn’t an attack.

Yes

Ok, i must have missed it. That's not what the Wilfong (sp?) article said. Maybe something else was posted. On Nov. 28 he is quoted as saying he is visiting Syracuse this weekend.

Yep lock the thread
No. There is no need to lock the thread...unless y'all lose your minds and start posting really stupid things.
Kids and their parents make decisions that they feel are best for them. They go where they feel they fit the best. It won't always be SU. So I say...Che Sera, Sera.

Nunn decommitting and recommitting was a blessing. You only get so many miracles each recruiting cycle.

Would you prefer correct inside information or would you rather I lied and told you what you want to hear?[/QUOTE]

post the truth...DM the lies. LOL

Would you prefer correct inside information or would you rather I lied and told you what you want to hear?

A favorite saying of mine: “Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.”

Don’t always like WHAT you say, but I have no problem with how you say it. I appreciate what you do and are willing to divulge. Please continue your contributions.

And thanks to the Mods (again!) for handling this quickly and maintaining the board as a safe place for valued posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom