Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had lunch with a couple friends who are in athletics at A&M today and they mentioned Adissa probably will get squeezed out of a Scholarship to College Station. They "love the depth and need to use last 4 spots on need positions. I think its down to Penn St 60% Syracuse 40%. Also it seems Adissa had a unofficial visit to Cuse in Feburary 2018 for a basketball game. Is anybody on here plugged in with our Athletic department to confirm?
Makes sense given his proximity to here

I had lunch with a couple friends who are in athletics at A&M today and they mentioned Adissa probably will get squeezed out of a Scholarship to College Station. They "love the depth and need to use last 4 spots on need positions. I think its down to Penn St 60% Syracuse 40%. Also it seems Adissa had a unofficial visit to Cuse in Feburary 2018 for a basketball game. Is anybody on here plugged in with our Athletic department to confirm?
Adisa has visited SU campus many times. The OVs this past weekend didn't even stay for the second half of the BB game. This staff is selling football.

Adisa has visited SU campus many times. The OVs this past weekend didn't even stay for the second half of the BB game. This staff is selling football.
Interesting most schools sell the school. Nothing more exciting than watching and cheering a buzzer beating win. If they left early what a wasted opportunity to let the recruits revel with the fans and current students

Interesting most schools sell the school. Nothing more exciting than watching and cheering a buzzer beating win. If they left early what a wasted opportunity to let the recruits revel with the fans and current students
I didn't say they weren't selling the school. I just don't think the emphasis is using a BB game to recruit anymore.

"Adisa has visited SU campus manu times" that is really encouraging if true." A kid driving 3 or 4 hours or paying for a plane to visit a school on his own dime gives you a indication of interest.

I'm getting a good feeling here... Just a gut feeling... No inside info...

I didn't say they weren't selling the school. I just don't think the emphasis is using a BB game to recruit anymore.
The recruits were probably there to see the FB team at h-t for HCDB's remarks about the CWB.

Last edited:
Agreed, the relationship between his current coach and the DL coach at PSU is pretty much all I needed to know. That’s a game changer and a deal closer
His coach isn't looking out for the best interest of his best player. Thats for sure.

His coach isn't looking out for the best interest of his best player. Thats for sure.

I get why people hate PSU, trust me I really do. Can anyone ague with the amount of kids on the DL they get into the NFL and they really do have top of the line facilities. Of course I really do want this kid to pick us but would not blame him for going to PSU.

I get why people hate PSU, trust me I really do. Can anyone ague with the amount of kids on the DL they get into the NFL and they really do have top of the line facilities. Of course I really do want this kid to pick us but would not blame him for going to PSU.

I mean hell, Nassib's brother went there as a walk on and he was drafted into the league.

They do D Line pretty well. But historically we aren't exactly slouches either. We've put some big names into the league. If he's a great talent, he can get into the league virtually anywhere he goes.

I mean hell, Nassib's brother went there as a walk on and he was drafted into the league.

They do D Line pretty well. But historically we aren't exactly slouches either. We've put some big names into the league. If he's a great talent, he can get into the league virtually anywhere he goes.

Aka most recently Chandler Jones ‍

Trying to play the game, "convincing the board why _________ recruit will pick SU over ________" is always a favorite. The logical arguments could be applied to many recruits around the country. Like, "why wouldn't every offensive player in the country want to play in our offense in a dome"?

This is why, spending time trying to rationalize why a recruit would choose us over _______, is futile. There are so many personal factors to these decisions and every recruit is different.

Easy when all the best kids go there. If Adisa gets to the league it won’t be because of pedo state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom