Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen nothing to indicate he's not visiting this weekend. penn st, miami sites both say he is. rivals still reporting he is. every newspaper in PA who's reporting on penn state recruitment is saying he is. there was even a random comment on pennlive.com article that said word in brooklyn was syracuse, whatever it's worth. we'll know tomorrow.

In Isaacs own words

I've seen nothing to indicate he's not visiting this weekend. penn st, miami sites both say he is. rivals still reporting he is. every newspaper in PA who's reporting on penn state recruitment is saying he is. there was even a random comment on pennlive.com article that said word in brooklyn was syracuse, whatever it's worth. we'll know tomorrow.

I’ve been told by a couple people he’s not visiting.

I’ve been told by a couple people he’s not visiting.

Why wouldn't he visit?
It's an all-expense-paid weekend w/ his family, where they are treated like kings.

Even if he's already made up his mind, there's no harm in it, and he'd be throwing away his last opportunity to "enjoy the process" before he verbals next week.

Odd that he'd go the trouble of including us in his Final 4, then not even bother with the visit, or use it to go someplace else (Florida is nice this time of year!)

Why wouldn't he visit?
It's an all-expense-paid weekend w/ his family, where they are treated like kings.

Even if he's already made up his mind, there's no harm in it, and he'd be throwing away his last opportunity to "enjoy the process" before he verbals next week.

Odd that he'd go the trouble of including us in his Final 4, then not even bother with the visit, or use it to go someplace else (Florida is nice this time of year!)
because penn state said to not do it or else we pull your committment

If Zach Harrison flips to Penn St, Adissa Isaac signs with Syracuse!

With Manny Diaz leaving and TXAM in scholarships crunch its a 2 team race between Penn St and Syracuse. Penn St IS way out in front at the moment however.

I hope Franklin signs an extension with PSU.

We have them right where we want them.

Personally, everything I've seen here is speculation until it comes from the mouth of Adisa. I know that rumors are rampant, especially the closer we come to commitment, and there are some here who have access to more knowledgeable sources. Notwithstanding, the most knowledgeable source remains silent. Until he breaks his silence, I will assume he is visiting and still may commit. 'Nuff said!

I said this yesterday in a DM; if Adisa magically ends up on campus this weekend, I’d be posting that we just overtook PSU for leaders in his recruitment.

Franklin knows him coming here hurts them a lot, which is why they’ve been full throttle all week to get it canceled.

I said this yesterday in a DM; if Adisa magically ends up on campus this weekend, I’d be posting that we just overtook PSU for leaders in his recruitment.

Franklin knows him coming here hurts them a lot, which is why they’ve been full throttle all week to get it canceled.

I’ve been bullish on his recruitment for simply that reason, when the visit was announced I felt it was a major shift that completely changed the dynamic.

If he doesn’t visit though, you’re right. Have to think it’s case closed unfortunately.

That is correct.

I still haven't seen anything from Adisa, coach Franklin, his High school coach, his mother brother sister aunt neice nephew uncle grandparents or girlfriend saying he cancelled his official visit to Syracuse this weekend. I do see on Twitter when he announced he would visit Syracuse this weekend. Again i ask what changed????????

I think it would put us neck and neck. The kid has paid his own way to Syracuse 3x for unofficial visits and atleast 6x to Penn st. He likes both schools alot and he also plays basketball. This is the guy we need to pick up the mantle from Alton Robinson in 2 years. Hoping he shows up.

Btw in all my years I've never heard a program with only 1 D-line recruit verballed telling a top 100 d-line Prospect and top recruit that "they would drop him if he took a visit to another school". That DOES happen to stretch recruits and 1 and 2star types but very rarely id ever to i high 4star recruit rgat you need. If he doesnt visit its because all those trips to Penn st he paid to take was because that was his choice, and he didnt want to waste our time this weekend. I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom