Class of 2019 - DE Andrew Tuazama (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Andrew Tuazama (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Andrew,

1544929567531.jpeg

Big time offers out of high school. I love the athleticism. Clemson used a few of the defensive linemen in their heavy packages. I could see that kind of role for this kid. Oh and btw Dino and this staff are awesome.

Highly recruited TE from last year's class. Academics and now good to go.

Let’s see how this kid fills out, we have him now and Dino will find a role for him! Another nice pick up, the Carolinas are quickly becoming Syracuse of the South.
Amen.
Not for nothing but there's huge numbers of NEasterner's down here, especially from Upstate/Downstate NY. And I'd expect this trend to continue because as these kids grow up here, I'd bet a few maintain ties to their old "hometowns"- so going to "NY's College team" if offered, will not seem so strange. Keep 'em comin'!! LGfrickenO

Last edited:
What if his name was Tuabama? That’d be interesting.

Anyway, I’m glad he’s Tua-‘Cuse. Great pickup!!

Welcome aboard the train Andrew!!

Stopped long enough for you to hop on!

He is showing these offers but it's hard to tell if they were pre-prep.

ECU, UMD, FSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Purdue, Rutgers, Tenn

That's a legit offer list. Excited to have this kid. Feel like he could be a guy that some of the bigger schools lost touch with when he went prep. Perfect for us.

What's he rated on 2 4 _? Adisa's replacement?

He was rated mid 3 star by ESPN and Rivals early in 2017 and had some really solid ACC and SEC early offers too. 2-4-7 never rated him. Reading the tea leaves I’d guess that’s his qualifying status really put the brakes on his recruiting. Looks like a pretty solid prospect overall.

Last edited:
A very nice late pick up. Always room at the inn for athletes of Andrew's caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.