Class of 2019 - DE Bam Brima (PA) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Bam Brima (PA) Verbal to Pitt

Coaches visited his school in Lycoming County during the evaluation period on 4/25.

Offers from Buffalo, UMass, Kent St, Albany, Temple, Towson, Fordham, Cincy, Toledo, UConn, Monmouth, Pitt, Syracuse

Wow, not an impressive list. He has the size, length , frame , get off, and quickness . Hey, it's early, he will probably blow up before its over and hope i am wrong.

Wow, not an impressive list. He has the size, length , frame , get off, and quickness . Hey, it's early, he will probably blow up before its over and hope i am wrong.
Loyalsock Twnship isn't Philly, Pittsburgh or even Harrisburg PA. It's Williamsport. If schools don't visit or kids don't camp they aren't going to be offered by bigger schools.

Loyalsock Twnship isn't Philly, Pittsburgh or even Harrisburg PA. It's Williamsport. If schools don't visit or kids don't camp they aren't going to be offered by bigger schools.

True , yes , i understand the geography , but if the smaller schools have found him, the p5 schools could have too.

Want. This kid is really raw, but holy crap he's got incredible potential. Excellent length, flexibility and faaast and just finds a way to make plays.

True , yes , i understand the geography , but if the smaller schools have found him, the p5 schools could have too.
He's a 2019 kid getting an offer in the spring period. It's not like he's a plan B kid.

You think you'd learn your lesson...

He's a 2019 kid getting an offer in the spring period. It's not like he's a plan B kid.

You think you'd learn your lesson...

No lesson needed, my only point was he will be discovered late by the p5 folks. But, not based on where he lives. P5 teams find talent anywhere. I live in a small town in N.Y. and have seen talents be discovered right away, even before the local 1AA schools .

No lesson needed, my only point was he will be discovered late by the p5 folks. But, not based on where he lives. P5 teams find talent anywhere. I live in a small town in N.Y. and have seen talents be discovered right away, even before the local 1AA schools .
Well then look at a map of the United States. Then think about how many HS football programs there must be in every state and then try and imagine how many of those schools P5 programs visit during an evaluation period. If programs don't visit, kids don't camp or they don't have an exceptional hudl video they aren't going to get offered because they aren't going to be found.

Pitt with the woodshed beatdown. This could get ugly. Time to hit that panic button!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom