Class of 2015 - DE Brandon Ginnetti (CT) TO URI | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Brandon Ginnetti (CT) TO URI

Holy s..t people, life goes on! Don't over analyze everything. It's all out of our control and we have no idea what was said on either side. Everyone will land on their feet and let it ride. Move on, we just had three great commits this week. The season starts in a month. GO ORANGE!

what about Gerald Robinson? Was he lying too?

Also, can you be more specific about what you are confirming? Are you saying that you know for a fact that Ginnetti is lying and that the coaches, have, in fact been in contact with him and have specifically and unequivocally informed him of where he stands regarding the validity of his scholarship offer? Or are you just confirming that kids are often known to lie or embellish?

I find it curious that I read over and over in other threads how this website is a place that recruits and their families read, and that is a justification for stifling and censoring otherwise normal fan chatter. Yet here, in this thread, a recruit is automatically deemed a liar simply because 1) he's a teenager and 2) what he says reflects poorly on the Syracuse coaches - despite the fact that what he says fits a pattern of behavior described by several other recruits.

Sounds like he was told he can come in January, he wants to come now, coaches say not now, he doesn't like it. Superimpose dead period on top of that. Nobody's lying.

^^^

27.jpg

Glad that's resolved in what appears to be an amicable way - if for no other reason than avoiding any potential bad publicity.

As I said earlier, when I was 18, a little over 50 years ago, I embellished things to make myself appear better.

So, does he become a 2016 commit? I never remember how these things work.

So, does he become a 2016 commit? I never remember how these things work.

If he's prepping then yes he'd reclassify. And we don't have an open spot to count him back against in the 2015 class anyway, even if Blair doesn't qualify Giordano takes his spot.

If he's prepping then yes he'd reclassify. And we don't have an open spot to count him back against in the 2015 class anyway, even if Blair doesn't qualify Giordano takes his spot.

And he had already reclassified to 2016.

Well looks like we won't need a JUCO D lineman.

I remember from reading about him before, he may project to DT at the college level.

Last edited:
This is really good news. Most likely won't be a star but has heart and hustle and will contribute.

I remember from reading about him before, he may project to DT at the college level.
Yep, sounds like he may grow into that position.

If we can get a commitment from Amir Watts, along with solidifying Ginnetti, that gives us two versatile dudes who could easily swing inside and shore up the DT position.

tep624 said:
Well looks like we won't need 2 JUCO D lineman.

Fixed

Well they just offered one last night. ;)

I love this kid. Lately when our kids tackle the ball carrier usually gets a couple of extra yards. When this kid tackles they stop or go backwards. His timing on blocking passes seems very good and he runs like Larry C. when he has the ball. I find him an exciting addition