Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Qadir White in the class of 2018, I believe.
What a disappointment he was

The less recruits that are super high profile that don’t even see the field here the better.

Pretty good start for Fran in recruiting would be to land Caden, and Torrence from the high school ranks and Norman from the portal. Tbh all very doable and tbh I think will be done pretty quickly. I also wanna see him go after the linebacker from UB. That kid is a stud
Caden Torrence & Love all together to start would be nuts

What a disappointment he was

The less recruits that are super high profile that don’t even see the field here the better.
I had heard there was a medical issue. That's why he looked so out of shape.

I watched the game online. Caden is really twitchy and plays tougher than what his thin frame shows. Bethea stood out as well. They have some talented players. Look out for Lyric Samuel ( assuming he is related to Curtis) The 6’4 2025 Wr put on a show today.
Lyric is not related to Curtis Samuel but he's a great looking player.

Caden is not a done deal for Cuse at this moment but I would love to see Fran take this kid under his wing.

Something seems off about this recruitment. Not sure it's flowing both ways.
That Rutgers lackey mentioned something about some off field issues with him, so who knows...

Really would like to see him get on campus this weekend or next. High level player from NY and talk about getting alumni involved, here ya go! Also, we did send him some recruiting marketing after Fran brown was announced HC. I would imagine this kid is a take how can’t he be?

Really would like to see him get on campus this weekend or next. High level player from NY and talk about getting alumni involved, here ya go! Also, we did send him some recruiting marketing after Fran brown was announced HC. I would imagine this kid is a take how can’t he be?

I'm pretty sure his side expressed delight regarding Fran Brown's hiring.

We do not know if the feeling is mutual towards him as a croot.
Given the somewhat deafening silence in that regard, maybe we do kinda know?...

Also - A "high level" kid from NY, is like a 3* anyplace else, more often than not.

Maybe Fran, ERob & crew are swinging for the fences and aiming higher than this now?
Or, he's a Plan B, if they miss out on a higher priority target?

You don't take a kid who you don't think is a fit for what you want to do, just because he's a legacy.

I'm pretty sure his side expressed delight regarding Fran Brown's hiring.

We do not know if the feeling is mutual towards him as a croot.
Given the somewhat deafening silence in that regard, maybe we do kinda know?...

Also - A "high level" kid from NY, is like a 3* anyplace else, more often than not.

Maybe Fran, ERob & crew are swinging for the fences and aiming higher than this now?
Or, he's a Plan B, if they miss out on a higher priority target?

You don't take a kid who you don't think is a fit for what you want to do, just because he's a legacy.

agree 100%. He might be someone who gets more traction leading up to Feb but right now there is none.

agree 100%. He might be someone who gets more traction leading up to Feb but right now there is none.
Are those posts on his twitter from SU saying we want him old or are they new? If old that may be the case but if not how do you know this?

But he is borderline size wise for a DE at just 6'-3" or maybe 6'-4" and 210 lbs. He may need to switch to LB so certainly may be on hold for now instead of an immediate take.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom