Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I don't even know where I am.
Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Him and Caleb on the edge would have been so much fun to watch

ESPN only shows that he played in 4 in 2021 in his game log. Maybe just had no stats in others?

2023 (JUNIOR): Has started all nine games ... Served as a game captain for the New Mexico and ULM games ... Tallied four tackles, including 2.0 for loss, and broke up a pass at Miami ... Had a pair of solo takedowns in the win over ULM ... Made three tackles, including 1.0 for loss against Auburn ... Made four tackles in the win over Arkansas ... Had five tackles, including 2.0 sacks for 15 yards lost against Alabama ... Had six tackles and two hurries at Tennessee Made four tackles, including 2.5 for loss and 1.0 sack for a 5-yard loss, while adding a breakup and a hurry against South Carolina.

2022 (SOPHOMORE): Was a team captain and started all eight games he appeared in, while battling through injuries ... Recorded five tackles against Sam Houston in the season opener ... Made four solo and two assisted tackles in the win over Arkansas ... Registered six tackles, 3.0 for an 8-yard loss, adding 2.0 sacks and two forced fumbles at Alabama ... Recorded a strip-sack for a loss of 6 yards at South Carolina ... Tallied four tackles against Ole Miss ... Earned the Aggie Defensive Leadership Award and the Strength & Conditioning Defensive Award.

2021 (FRESHMAN): Played in all 12 games ... Registered four tackles and 1.0 sacks in the season-opening win over Kent State ... Added two tackles and broke up a pass against South Carolina ... Recorded two tackles, 1.5 for loss, and blocked a kick against Prairie View.

2020 (REDSHIRT): Made his A&M debut and logged his first set of career tackles in the dominating 48-3 win at South Carolina.

HIGH SCHOOL: Coached by Preston Brown at Woodrow Wilson High School ... Was named 2019 New Jersey Gatorade Player of the Year ... Tallied 99 tackles including 19.0 sacks and added five forced fumbles in his career ... On the offensive side of the ball, recorded 67 catches for 1,033 yards and 11 touchdowns ... Was a 4-star recruit according to all three national outlets and a top-four prospect in the state of New Jersey.

One year of eligibility remaining.

Signed in 2020, covid year.
2021 played in 11 games, mainly special teams.
2022 played in 8 games. PFF grade 68.7
2023 played in 12 games. PFF grade 66.3
Actually you're right, NCAA reference is wrong. I saw it on his A&M profile.

That sucks I thought he had 2.

2023 (JUNIOR): Has started all nine games ... Served as a game captain for the New Mexico and ULM games ... Tallied four tackles, including 2.0 for loss, and broke up a pass at Miami ... Had a pair of solo takedowns in the win over ULM ... Made three tackles, including 1.0 for loss against Auburn ... Made four tackles in the win over Arkansas ... Had five tackles, including 2.0 sacks for 15 yards lost against Alabama ... Had six tackles and two hurries at Tennessee Made four tackles, including 2.5 for loss and 1.0 sack for a 5-yard loss, while adding a breakup and a hurry against South Carolina.

2022 (SOPHOMORE): Was a team captain and started all eight games he appeared in, while battling through injuries ... Recorded five tackles against Sam Houston in the season opener ... Made four solo and two assisted tackles in the win over Arkansas ... Registered six tackles, 3.0 for an 8-yard loss, adding 2.0 sacks and two forced fumbles at Alabama ... Recorded a strip-sack for a loss of 6 yards at South Carolina ... Tallied four tackles against Ole Miss ... Earned the Aggie Defensive Leadership Award and the Strength & Conditioning Defensive Award.

2021 (FRESHMAN): Played in all 12 games ... Registered four tackles and 1.0 sacks in the season-opening win over Kent State ... Added two tackles and broke up a pass against South Carolina ... Recorded two tackles, 1.5 for loss, and blocked a kick against Prairie View.

2020 (REDSHIRT): Made his A&M debut and logged his first set of career tackles in the dominating 48-3 win at South Carolina.

HIGH SCHOOL: Coached by Preston Brown at Woodrow Wilson High School ... Was named 2019 New Jersey Gatorade Player of the Year ... Tallied 99 tackles including 19.0 sacks and added five forced fumbles in his career ... On the offensive side of the ball, recorded 67 catches for 1,033 yards and 11 touchdowns ... Was a 4-star recruit according to all three national outlets and a top-four prospect in the state of New Jersey.
Hmm is A&M wrong or NCAA Reference & ESPN?

Who really knows - the Fadil Diggs mystery :)

My wife has heard more about Syracuse recruiting in two weeks than what she has heard the last 18 years of our marriage. Thanks Fran, my wife is listening to me more now days!
That’s certainly what she wants you to think! Also, identify closely with this