Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I’m not actually going to do it, but I’d be curious to compare our collection of transfers to whomever is #1 this year.

ESPN+ had an article. The top teams had about 8 or 9 transfers on par with the first 5 guys we got. But we made the list of schools who had "won" the portal.

1703031936146.png

I’m SHAKING!!!!
(I wish you could hear the sound the pinball game, Earthquake, made when it started actually started shaking.)

Are you serious?
yes check out the pre-and post commitment rankings (post commitment on top, pre below).

I’m sure the same will happen to King JOSEPH now. Like the bad refereeing all too often this is something coach fran will need to call out as it unfairly dilutes the brand/the program he's trying to build and we'd love to see.
D8956E84-E080-4073-9B7F-32A24E4C80AB.png
41BEA10D-D6EF-43ED-AA65-FFEAC8E1A259.png

Last edited:
Go ahead and drop these guys rankings. Piss them off/ put the chip on their shoulder.

we know how good they are. Their talent will shine through on Saturdays and make all these guys look crazy for dropping them. And once we start winning, this nonsense won’t happen anymore

Go ahead and drop these guys rankings. Piss them off/ put the chip on their shoulder.

we know how good they are. Their talent will shine through on Saturdays and make all these guys look crazy for dropping them. And once we start winning, this nonsense won’t happen anymore

One note - On3 gets crapped I’m on r/cfb. It’s not just us.