Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

This was already posted about at noon today. Inside The Loud House is just posting their version of the same news 7 hours later. I don't particularly like the style of that site personally because it's a ton of clickbait.
Ah gotcha, my bad I thought this was fresh.

Ah gotcha, my bad I thought this was fresh.
It's all good. I know we're all here looking for fresh news like a bunch of sickos!

This guy just doesn't have any insider knowledge or connections from what I've seen over the years. He posts the same news that was already written by actual insiders and professional media people and about recruits we have no chance with or we aren't even actively recruiting sometimes. Maybe others have different opinions but that's my view of them.

It's all good. I know we're all here looking for fresh news like a bunch of sickos!

This guy just doesn't have any insider knowledge or connections from what I've seen over the years. He posts the same news that was already written by actual insiders and professional media people and about recruits we have no chance with or we aren't even actively recruiting sometimes. Maybe others have different opinions but that's my view of them.
So what you're saying is that he's basically the Post Standard. :)

I get what you're saying. He posts here and seems to be a good guy and is generally very open when he is reposting reports from others.

This was already posted about at noon today. Inside The Loud House is just posting their version of the same news 7 hours later. I don't particularly like the style of that site personally because it's a ton of clickbait.
How is my article clickbait? I'd love to understand. I wrote an article that a top analyst logged a prediction for Diggs, and that Syracuse is trending for him on the On3 Web site as well. Both are straight facts. Maybe scroll through our site and our social media channels - I promote tons of positivity about SU sports, I'm a proud alumnus of 'Cuse, and I could care less about clicks. I write about SU sports because it's fun. Feel free to send me a private message, because I'd love some constructive feedback.

So this is me you're talking about. Unless you're referring to the previous editor of our site. I became editor three years ago. I've never pretended to be a beat reporter or an insider. That being said, I do have my own sources, and I've "broken" stories over the years. But, a lot of times, I'm relying on reports from people who are more plugged in than me, because that is their full-time job. And I always cite those sources and give them credit. Running the Loud House site is, in essence, a volunteer position for me. I own a marketing firm. I always appreciate constructive criticism, but I also would appreciate accurate statements about me.

I think this would easily be the biggest pick up yet. An established DL starter in the SEC. Absolute plug and play. We need bodies like this for the new defense. If we can beat out FSU it will also be sending a message. i would assume a player of this caliber would come with a hefty NIL tag? I know he’s from Camden and wants to play for the coaches he likes best and can relate to but ultimately it’s a business now. Hopefully all things on that front would be covered. Would be massive.

At the very worst we’re going to look good walking off the bus. The same can’t be said of previous years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom