Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

How is my article clickbait? I'd love to understand. I wrote an article that a top analyst logged a prediction for Diggs, and that Syracuse is trending for him on the On3 Web site as well. Both are straight facts. Maybe scroll through our site and our social media channels - I promote tons of positivity about SU sports, I'm a proud alumnus of 'Cuse, and I could care less about clicks. I write about SU sports because it's fun. Feel free to send me a private message, because I'd love some constructive feedback.
I wasn't referring to that specific article when I was talking about "clickbait" but numerous ones I've seen in the past couple years. I appreciate that you're doing this for fun and trying to spread the good word about Cuse sports in whatever way you see fit. I'll DM you about my specific concerns with some of the content.

I wasn't referring to that specific article when I was talking about "clickbait" but numerous ones I've seen in the past couple years. I appreciate that you're doing this for fun and trying to spread the good word about Cuse sports in whatever way you see fit. I'll DM you about my specific concerns with some of the content.
Hey, I'd love the feedback. I can't speak to articles that were posted before I became editor, but I do not put articles on our site for clicks.

Sent you a DM. I apologize for my public criticism of your efforts. It was very specific and I generalized. Your overall content is not an issue
I always appreciate when someone does a "mea culpa" as opposed to doubling down or getting personal. Nice to see and it should be the norm, not the exception.
Thank you Orange-in-VA and CuseAllDay for handling this like adults.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

I always appreciate when someone does a "mea culpa" as opposed to doubling down or getting personal. Nice to see and it should be the norm, not the exception.
Thank you Orange-in-VA and CuseAllDay for handling this like adults.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Appreciate you. Happy Holidays! This board is the best.

YEAH, THIS IS 'MURICA. WE DON'T TALK THINGS OUT, WE DON'T LISTEN!!!
Animated GIF

How is my article clickbait? I'd love to understand. I wrote an article that a top analyst logged a prediction for Diggs, and that Syracuse is trending for him on the On3 Web site as well. Both are straight facts. Maybe scroll through our site and our social media channels - I promote tons of positivity about SU sports, I'm a proud alumnus of 'Cuse, and I could care less about clicks. I write about SU sports because it's fun. Feel free to send me a private message, because I'd love some constructive feedback.
I'm too old for a private message, but thank you for fighting back and ...as another proud alumnus, thank you for being on our side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom