Class of 2022 - DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NLI only serves to take an athlete off of the market: once signed, they can’t be recruited.
The Grant-in-Aid/scholarships are wholly different.

Kroiky! We got a 4 star! Woot!

Closers should get both! Had my morning mug of espresso while throwing a Wagyu tallow injected brisket on the smoker.;-) Dinosaurs wango tango is simply the best bbq sauce I've ever had. (I've made dozens) Dino BBQ is Definitely for closers. ;-)
Wagyu beef tallow rocks. I use it all the time. Do you pre-smoke WBT?

Yeah it does. I'll start a food thread on the OT, later.

I saw the commit this AM. Good coffee in one hand, good brisket in the other , and a 4 star Cuse commit on my phone! 3 of my favorite things. A good morning, indeed. Looking forward to getting this kid enrolled. :)

Amen.

Lets add a wr dt ol LB and one more Cb and take the acc next year.

Yeah it does. I'll start a food thread on the OT, later.

I saw the commit this AM. Good coffee in one hand, good brisket in the other , and a 4 star Cuse commit on my phone! 3 of my favorite things. A good morning, indeed. Looking forward to getting this kid enrolled. :)

Amen.

So, is that your pet name for it? :p

Who cares about Rutgers. Not even in our conference. I agree recruiting can improve, but this commit is a great step in that direction!
Even Rutgers grads hate Rutgirls.

“Closers should get both! Had my morning mug of espresso while throwing a Wagyu tallow injected brisket on the smoker.;-) Dinosaurs wango tango is simply the best bbq sauce I've ever had. (I've made dozens) Dino BBQ is Definitely for closers.“

Q- I hear Wagyu mentioned frequently. Whatever happened to Kobe beef from Japan? It was delicious.

Something bigger than an All American D End with 25 sacks?!!? Color me orange and slap my a** I’m readyyyyyy!

Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Don’t get me wrong this is a fantastic get but look at how well Rutgers is recruiting right now. We are still way behind where we need to be
Hit the road, you slimy ROSUF!
(Rutgers Obsessed SU Fan)

#ExhibitA

Smoking thread to keep this on Mr. Nolton.

“Closers should get both! Had my morning mug of espresso while throwing a Wagyu tallow injected brisket on the smoker.;-) Dinosaurs wango tango is simply the best bbq sauce I've ever had. (I've made dozens) Dino BBQ is Definitely for closers.“

Q- I hear Wagyu mentioned frequently. Whatever happened to Kobe beef from Japan? It was delicious.
Kobe is Wagyu. I believe, and could be wrong, but it gets its name because Kobe is an island or geo area in Japan. All cows born, raised and killed in Kobe are considered Kobe beef.

Kobe is Wagyu. I believe, and could be wrong, but it gets its name because Kobe is an island or geo area in Japan. All cows born, raised and killed in Kobe are considered Kobe beef.
And American Wagyu is not Wagyu. (All marketing lies, especially in the early 2000's) . In the late 1980s there were 2 Japanese Wagyu cattle in the US. Two. You didn't eat one. Less than 200 full wagyu cattle have EVER been exported to the US. They are bred with American Angus, and they can call it "Wagyu" if there is 45% Wagyu. Real Wagyu is Japanese, because cattle export was BANNED in 1997 as a National Treasure.

(I dont want to hijack this commitment thread. Mods feel free to move to OT.

Last edited:
And American Wagyu is not Wagyu. (All marketing lies, especially in the early 2000's) . In the late 1980s there were 2 Japanese Wagyu cattle in the US. Two. You didn't eat one. Less than 200 full wagyu cattle have EVER been exported to the US. They are bred with American Angus, and they can call it "Wagyu" if there is 45% Wagyu. Real Wagyu is Japanese, because cattle export was BANNED in 1997 as a National Treasure.

Not sure what your beef is with marketing

Just as a reset…..is the additional surprise that some were insinuating after he committed was that he might also enroll early? Just curious. Thanks

Thanks. At $150/lb. am sticking with wings.

Last edited:
Just as a reset…..is the additional surprise that some were insinuating after he committed was that he might also enroll early? Just curious. Thanks
see Post #159, #165

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors