Class of 2022 - DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 3656eb99ec3d93aebd8bada2b03b8a10.gif
    3656eb99ec3d93aebd8bada2b03b8a10.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
Yeah. Kids don’t need a break

A break from what? they just had a week off from school and Christmas break. And trust me kids don’t be mind being bothered going on official visits. They love being pampered and fawned over and contacted.

The dead period extending this far into January is crazy since it’s halfway through the recruiting cycle.

A break from what? they just had a week off from school and Christmas break. And trust me kids don’t be mind being bothered going on official visits. They love being pampered and fawned over and contacted.

The dead period extending this far into January is crazy since it’s halfway through the recruiting cycle.
Except it's a break period for the colleges. What kid wants to take an ov to an empty campus.

From coaches calling at all hours , every day, severs times, by multiple schools.

Except it's a break period for the colleges. What kid wants to take an ov to an empty campus.

Kids might prefer a busy campus but lots of kids won’t care. Speaking from experience of having kids visiting schools all last year with empty campuses.

Don’t answer the calls. Kids are on their phones 24/7 unless they’re sleeping.
You sound like the C-suite "production" pusher with an expectation of 90 hrs per week for all employees. People (coaches, admin, and athletes) have lives outside of sports. The dead period are meant to protect the natural burnout that occurs in a very competitive landscape. They're not going to change that to appease some fans' irrationally insatiable appetite to know where a kid will spend the next four years of their life.

You sound like the C-suite "production" pusher with an expectation of 90 hrs per week for all employees. People (coaches, admin, and athletes) have lives outside of sports. The dead period are meant to protect the natural burnout that occurs in a very competitive landscape. They're not going to change that to appease some fans' irrationally insatiable appetite to know where a kid will spend the next four years of their life.

Burnout lol. It’s one earlier week we’re talking and believe me the coaches are working. You guys who make mountains out of molehills are amusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors