Class of 2024 - DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

d85aac74-da5d-42f4-8558-8683cef3896b_text.gif

I know he was committed to Kent State, but any idea who else offered? Believe he was scheduled for a visit to Pitt.

Class of 2024.
COMMITTED! 12/10/23, JAHIDE LESAINE 2024, IRVINGTON HS, IRVINGTON, NJ
# 8 DE/ TE/ WR 6' 5" 238/ 16 SACKS / 17 TFL / 66 TOT/ 34 SOLO
images

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST 40 N/A
FILM SHOWS HIM AT RDE EXCEPT FOR ONE PLAY WHERE HE CAUGHT A PASS WITH HIS RIGHT AND ON A SIDELINE ROUTE
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
VERY QUICK
WANTS EVERY TACKLE

GREAT GET!!!

According to recruiting site 6’5 238. Could easily add 30 pounds of muscle and keep his speed. Video showed him playing te and wr.
Trust Fran and his track record of evaluating talent, but he’s not that big. No way. He looks like maybe 210 max in that commitment video. I’m sure he’ll add weight and hopefully contribute here in the coming seasons.

Love this pick up. Kid looks like he’ll be a sack and TFL master off the edge. Good size and looks like he’ll easily add more good weight. He looks very fast and good in space with nice lateral mobility too. Assume he is. 4-3 DE bit also think he could make an excellent 3-4 OLB as well. Seems like the type of player who would be 4 star if he was committed to an SEC school.

Trust Fran and his track record of evaluating talent, but he’s not that big. No way. He looks like maybe 210 max in that commitment video. I’m sure he’ll add weight and hopefully contribute here in the coming seasons.

I agree he didn’t look all that big in that video but he looked bigger in his highlights. Keep in mind he is 6’-4 or 6’-5”.

Love this pick up. Kid looks like he’ll be a sack and TFL master off the edge. Good size and looks like he’ll easily add more good weight. He looks very fast and good in space with nice lateral mobility too. Assume he is. 4-3 DE bit also think he could make an excellent 3-4 OLB as well. Seems like the type of player who would be 4 star if he was committed to an SEC school.
I wonder if he projects to DE or TE for us? I’ve seen him listed as a WR too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom