Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

I think his worst years as coach there were 8 wins. I would have given anything to have his record at SU over the past 15 years. Perception and expectations are different everywhere.
2012 was his chance... Couldn't convert against Alabama.

Jaquwan Nelson ‏@Quwan_Boy15 4h4 hours ago
Jaquwan Nelson Retweeted Richard LeCounte III

1f4af.png
1f4af.png
you can bet that FAM
1f60f.png
1f44d.png

Jaquwan Nelson added,

Richard LeCounte III @LilEasy_35
@Quwan_Boy15 my bro ! See you again my boy!
12 retweets57 likes

LeCounte is a UG commit.

CuseLegacy said:
Honestly if I was Nelson at this time I would block it... way too many tweets at him this entire weekend.

Ditto. None of that stuff is going to be a factor.

He's gone, it's over, Keivonnis Davis all over again.

Who knew that Kirby Smart had a Twitter imposter?

@fauxHC_Smart retweeted Jaquwan's pic, had a comment about Lindsey Scott's commitment to LSU, and about GA Tech hoops going down to Syracuse.

Last edited:
Does he have a commitable offer if nobody else commits?
Based on Twitter he loved the trip and I don't see an offer being reported anywhere. Have to assume he's a back up plan, at this point.

Based on Twitter he loved the trip and I don't see an offer being reported anywhere. Have to assume he's a back up plan, at this point.
he was offered by uga on jan 14th according to 247

he was offered by uga on jan 14th according to . . .
Ya, I just found another site that lists one. I don't know if it's commitable. 2-4-7 has 2 guys ahead of him undecided. Hopefully they wait until NSD.

It'll be a shame if he doesn't stick with ust. I have a great nickname awaiting him.

He still needs some other guys to commit away from UGA.
Man, this ish is so depressing lol. One of our top recruits is Plan C for the school he really wants to go to. How exciting.

I think we're going to have to get used to this feeling because the SEC & selector schools are going to be poaching more kids from us going forward.

Our recruiting targets are def getting better

I think we're going to have to get used to this feeling because the SEC & selector schools are going to be poaching more kids from us going forward.

Better than getting poached by Toledo. It's a bit flattering that SEC schools are poaching us. We are to the SEC now, what Illinois is to us.

Better than getting poached by Toledo. It's a bit flattering that SEC schools are poaching us. We are to the SEC now, what Illinois is to us.

Well there was the late push by Florida last year for Clark. He hasn't turned out to be too shabby.. and the last staff held on to him.

so I wonder if he committed to Syracuse to hold his spot and make sure he's got a firm Georgia offer.

You have to kind of think that. I really do not blame him since recruiting is such a game. The timing does kind of suck.

Well there was the late push by Florida last year for Clark. He hasn't turned out to be too shabby.. and the last staff held on to him.
We also lost Keivonnis Davis to Florida late last year

I'd rather battle the SEC / ACC / B10 for players than AAC and MAC (outside Killins, of course).

We also lost Keivonnis Davis to Florida late last year

I'd rather battle the SEC / ACC / B10 for players than AAC and MAC (outside Killins, of course).
I think we have seen those battles in the recent years against the other P5 but you might as well accept the fact that we will continue to fight MAC schools if our recruiting area is in the Midwest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom