Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

When he was told to enjoy the experience at UGA he RTed this guy that he tweets with who is all about Georgia.

Jaquwan Nelson Retweeted
Evil James Coley ‏@EvilJamesColey 41m41 minutes ago

@cuserocks35 @Quwan_Boy15 he will
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png

so I wonder if he committed to Syracuse to hold his spot and make sure he's got a firm Georgia offer.

PhatOrange said:
so I wonder if he committed to Syracuse to hold his spot and make sure he's got a firm Georgia offer.

We'll call it a "reverse harbaugh"... Ok. Never mind. Yuck.

UGA has taken 5 DE's in their 2015 class including four 4 stars and added another 4 star in the 2016 class. Hope he likes competition if he goes there.

UGA has taken 5 DE's in their 2015 class including four 4 stars and added another 4 star in the 2016 class. Hope he likes competition if he goes there.
Maybe he's their insurance policy... Never like that last look though, on pins and needles with him all weekend. Definitely like him as a prospect.

Maybe he's their insurance policy... Never like that last look though, on pins and needles with him all weekend. Definitely like him as a prospect.

I do too and he has a strong opportunity here due to the depth chart of playing immediately. It's hard to get recruited over when you're already playing. It's much easier when you are redshirting while Richt is recruiting another 2 or 3 4 or 5 stars.

tep624 said:
I do too and he has a strong opportunity here due to the depth chart of playing immediately. It's hard to get recruited over when you're already playing. It's much easier when you are redshirting while Richt is recruiting another 2 or 3 4 or 5 stars.

Not Richt, he's at Miami.

Kirby didn't want him at 'Bama,no offer or interest to be found,but now loves the kid,what gives. Practice player for them.

Will someone explain the "100" to a non twitter user. What does it mean?
It means that person is speaking the truth as in "Keeping it 100" or 100% real

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom