Class of 2021 - DE Jatius Geer (SC) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jatius Geer (SC) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
So K-State players are on strike until the school decides that they will strip students of their 1st amendment rights? No idea what the tweet contained, but unless it straight up is calling for violence,
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Private schools are a different story.

So K-State players are on strike until the school decides that they will strip students of their 1st amendment rights? No idea what the tweet contained, but unless it straight up is calling for violence,
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Private schools are a different story.
Yeah, think the boycotting is getting a bit out of control (assuming there was nothing threatening).

Ratings and P5 offers dont always show the value. Geer is a perfect fit. He's the caliber athlete we need on the D line. We cant get the SEC stud lineman so its nice to get guys with a 6'4 240 LB frames that have explosion. He gives you options. Geer can be a weak side end or you can put 30 pounds on him and make him a strong end and if he keeps 70% percent of the athleticism he had before the weight gain, That will turn him into a SEC lineman.

yup agreed. I really like this kid.

Last edited:
VMP9tL0bPqbu.gif

Ratings and P5 offers dont always show the value. Geer is a perfect fit. He's the caliber athlete we need on the D line. We cant get the SEC stud lineman so its nice to get guys with a 6'4 240 LB frames that have explosion. He gives you options. Geer can be a weak side end or you can put 30 pounds on him and make him a strong end and if he keeps 70% percent of the athleticism he had before the weight gain, That will turn him into a SEC lineman.
Will definitely be one that will be a fight to hang onto if he commits. Trust this staff to do just that though.

Another recruit from Hawaii?

Nah - I know people who surf near Boston.
And off of Long Island.

And yes - I think that’s as bizarre as you probably do.

Geer & Sanders both from S Carolina.
Surfing happens there too...

Defense ... With Achuff breaking the news it has to be LB right? I want one of those big Defensive Ends personally.

Two CB's just came in today for the 'Cuse (Shurburtt and Dohn).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors