Class of 2021 - DE Jatius Geer (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jatius Geer (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish? Idk if that’s the right word IMO

I guess if I read something on paysite I wouldn’t be like “oh I cant share it with my buddy joe because he didn’t pay for it.” Idk.

but maybe you guys can justify it for me
Because they are "pay sites" and could sue us for sharing proprietary information.

For the record it was on the free information side of the other site not paid. Not sure the admins are reporters so I figure they get their info from other sites and articles. I do not pay for other sites but do read their articles. It seems to me a majority of the information posted here comes from a source other than this site.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish? Idk if that’s the right word IMO

I guess if I read something on paysite I wouldn’t be like “oh I cant share it with my buddy joe because he didn’t pay for it.” Idk.

but maybe you guys can justify it for me
Simple...because if you start posting payside info from paysites this site could get sued or I will have to ban you from ever posting on here again. How's that for justification.

Last edited:
For the record it was on the free information side of the other site not paid. Not sure the admins are reporters so I figure they get their info from other sites and articles. I do not pay for other sites but do read their articles. It seems to me a majority of the information posted here comes from a source other than this site.
It doesn't come from the paid side of paysites.

Simple...because if you start posting payside info from paysites this site could get sued or I will have to ban you from ever posting on here again. How's that for justification.
MamaSaid.gif

Your right, this is the more simple answer. That the site would get sued which is a more fair point and more of an answer I was looking for. I honestly didn’t think of it that way

Bump.
I know he signed already, but this guy is a stud. Early NLI be damned. The first Wed in Feb used to mean something so I'm going to re-celebrate pulling a guy of this caliber. LGO!

Bump.
I know he signed already, but this guy is a stud. Early NLI be damned. The first Wed in Feb used to mean something so I'm going to re-celebrate pulling a guy of this caliber. LGO!

More pulling on guys! Chip and Newhouse are all aflutter! :p

If l could get information for FREE why in the hell would l pay for it...has nothing to do being friends