Class of 2025 - DE Javion Hilson (FL) Flipped from Alabama to FSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Javion Hilson (FL) Flipped from Alabama to FSU

Coach E's shoes are fire
Sneaker spidey-senses tingling...
Spider-Man Marvel GIF by Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

I believe he's wearing the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Moire Bright Crimson!
Sneaker.jpg

Snl My Work Here Is Done GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did they make an orange color way?
This is the closest thing to Orange in this specific color blocking/model! You can see it has an Orange tinge/hue to it (in comparison, there's a pair of Air Max 90 "Triple Red" you can see are similar color blocking, but are a darker shade of red). There's no Nike Air Max 90's that are the all-over Syracuse color Orange.

Hilson is from my area in Florida. The fact that he came to cuse to check us out is a huge “win” for Fran and staff. Clearly Fran has credibilty with recruits.

however, I’d be shocked if this kid and/or Samual end up at cuse. This area is so UF/FSU
/Miami/ other SEC focused that it’s crazy. He will have 100 of 100 of his buddies and family and advisors telling him he’s crazy to turn down FSU or UF.

those Schools will go to great lengths ( way beyond NIL) to get him.

I don’t mean to be a Debbie downer, and maybe Hilton and samual want more of what SU offers ( a real education, connections for life, etc), but the football culture down here is nuts ( in a warped way). I’ve got stories that I’ll post when I get some free time.

I hope I’m wrong and I hope these kids make the best decision for themselves in the long run.

Florange44

Hilson is from my area in Florida. The fact that he came to cuse to check us out is a huge “win” for Fran and staff. Clearly Fran has credibilty with recruits.

however, I’d be shocked if this kid and/or Samual end up at cuse. This area is so UF/FSU
/Miami/ other SEC focused that it’s crazy. He will have 100 of 100 of his buddies and family and advisors telling him he’s crazy to turn down FSU or UF.

I don’t mean to be a Debbie downer, and maybe Hilton and samual want more of what SU offers ( a real education, connections for life, etc), but the football culture down here is nuts ( in a warped way). I’ve got stories that I’ll post when I get some free time.

I hope I’m wrong and I hope these kids make the best decision for themselves in the long run.

Florange44

I think this is true with pretty much any high-level kid in Florida

Florange44
Who Cares Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Florange44
I may agree to a certain extent but, if you were around 30 years and our culture here when SU went 11-0-1 , you know the chicken Pat Dye went for tie instead of going for the win. We were pulling in as high of recruits as these today. Fran is starting to bring some of that back. Fran is quite familiar with FSU, FU, &UM and has done quite well against them. I will say this, if SU has a good year 9-10 wins, they will keep Samuel no problem. Fran Brown is building back up a reputation, not resting on one. (like a few schools mentioned)

I
I may agree to a certain extent but, if you were around 30 years and our culture here when SU went 11-0-1 , you know the chicken Pat Dye went for tie instead of going for the win. We were pulling in as high of recruits as these today. Fran is starting to bring some of that back. Fran is quite familiar with FSU, FU, &UM and has done quite well against them. I will say this, if SU has a good year 9-10 wins, they will keep Samuel no problem. Fran Brown is building back up a reputation, not resting on one. (like a few schools mentioned)
agreed 100% Fran has changed the perception of the Cuse brand and outlook from a prospect standpoint. It will all depend on if Cuse can load the dome game in and game out. We are very much a show me city these days (and obviously can’t blame us after the last 20yrs). But when recruits show up to Cuse for a fall game and there’s only 35k in the stadium v the next weekend they go to any other big name stadium and it’s jamming, that’s the difference. We need to become diehards and find a way to get 44k full sellout each game for him!

I

agreed 100% Fran has changed the perception of the Cuse brand and outlook from a prospect standpoint. It will all depend on if Cuse can load the dome game in and game out. We are very much a show me city these days (and obviously can’t blame us after the last 20yrs). But when recruits show up to Cuse for a fall game and there’s only 35k in the stadium v the next weekend they go to any other big name stadium and it’s jamming, that’s the difference. We need to become diehards and find a way to get 44k full sellout each game for him!

Good thing capacity will only be around 41k this fall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom