Class of 2017 - DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State

Wait what?? Wasnt he just commited to us?!

Close
D0V_A55X0AA2pLF.jpg:large

Previous

Next

#94‏ @jgunter94 5m5 minutes ago

I’m coming home! Blessed to say I’m committed to NC State
1f534.png
1f43a.png

Jennifer Gunter, Chris Howell, Kevin Patrick and 2 others

Either he never signed a Financial Aid agreement or he didn't qualify academically for SU.

Transfer DE Jeffrey Gunter headed to NC State
Former Coastal Carolina defensive and Durham native Jeffrey Gunter will transfer to NC State.

The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Gunter committed to Syracuse earlier this month, but instead will accept a blueshirt offer from the Wolfpack, meaning he'll arrive and be put on scholarship on the first day of fall camp.

The former Riverside High School standout will be allowed to practice with the Wolfpack during the 2019 season, but will likely have to sit out due to NCAA transfer rules. He'll have three years to play two in Raleigh.

I don't understand how they can offer him a blueshirt. That would mean that they never actively recruited him but there he is in that tweet with Doren with his mother.

Close
D0V_A6AX0AIt3Te.jpg:large

#94‏ @jgunter94 5m5 minutes ago

I don't understand how they can offer him a blueshirt. That would mean that they never actively recruited him but there he is in that tweet with Doren with his mother.
They are above such petty restrictions like rules. going 6-6 or 8-4 for 20 years grants you such things

The kid is doing this for commitment tweets at this point...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom