Class of 2017 - DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State

This would leave room for the Grad Transfer and Shy.
Then im ok with this tbh. allows us to get 2 solid players and we just develop our frosh players more

Interesting. I think I recall the official announcement from SU specifically said he agreed to sign scholarship papers and thought it was a red flag...as it isn’t binding for the student, only the school.

Now I know why.

Good luck to young Mr. Gunter against everybody except Syracuse. Now I hope the Syracuse Football Staff goes out and finds someone much better. Next man up, Go Orange!!!!!!

I like our young defensive ends so this isn’t the biggest loss ever. Can’t really blame the guy for wanting to be close to home. Good luck to him.

I like our young defensive ends so this isn’t the biggest loss ever. Can’t really blame the guy for wanting to be close to home. Good luck to him.

Ah, I can blame him, at least a little.

It's not like he didn't know how far Syracuse was away when he visited and then signed (scholarship docs).

And I can't help but dislike Doeren even more than I did, since I have no doubt he did something slimy to help facilitate this.

He was supposed to bridge the gap between Robinson/Coleman/Berry 2020 and Linton/Tuazama/Goulbourne who need multiple yrs to gain weight and experience 2022?

Love is lost. IMO this is like the prom date who decides at the last second they want to go with somebody else. He signed financials binding us to his commitment and then bailed. Not cool. I wouldn't feel bad at all if ends up as their waterboy.

Part of me wonders if their bag was bigger than ours.

This is just incredibly douche-y by Doeren and NC State - that will be the game I want to see SU win more than any other each year.

To continue to recruit someone who has signed scholarship papers with another school is sketchy and pretty bush league.

...So exactly what I'd expect from Doeren and George McF-It.

I don't know much about G McF-it as a person, so I am just asking: Do you think he is petty enough to still look for opportunities to stick it to SU, or is that just something said to put another face to our anger? (I mean, Doeren's face is enough to give me Tourette's, but I always thought G McF-it was more benign due to his overwhelming ineptitude).

I don't know much about G McF-it as a person, so I am just asking: Do you think he is petty enough to still look for opportunities to stick it to SU, or is that just something said to put another face to our anger? (I mean, Doeren's face is enough to give me Tourette's, but I always thought G McF-it was more benign due to his overwhelming ineptitude).

Yes. He is like a cigar in shafers mouth.

:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom