Class of 2021 - DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered

Michigan getting him and Rooks would be less than ideal
Yes, but SU getting both of them would be, I don't know..."nice." Perhaps noteworthy even. It might prompt a few SU faithful to spout hyperbole. Our dour fanbase, for a moment, may have to swallow their bitterness, and allow the warm possibility of optimism to swell and break through their cold, tiny hearts. I guess we'll see...

(Yes...sarcasm...)

Yes, but SU getting both of them would be, I don't know..."nice." Perhaps noteworthy even. It might prompt a few SU faithful to spout hyperbole. Our dour fanbase, for a moment, may have to swallow their bitterness, and allow the warm possibility of optimism to swell and break through their cold, tiny hearts. I guess we'll see...

(Yes...sarcasm...)
I’ll be a man and admit it... I would LOVE if they both decided to be Orange

Id be worried about HC job security at Michigan

Couple CBs to Michigan but I think Barron will be big factor here and cuse is bound to win one of these

So
Couple CBs to Michigan but I think Barron will be big factor here and cuse is bound to win one of these
Miami cancels this out because of Van Dyke. I think they are biggest contender. Ha I always feel like we are the nice guys that finish last.

I can’t get sucked into another one of these that we come in 2nd place for!!!

Last edited:
Had White made it here to campus when Bennett visited in early March? I think it’s big if those two met in person before pandemic craziness commenced.

He would be a great pickup and would excel at SU. However as others indicated we seem to continually miss.

Id be worried about HC job security at Michigan
At the least, these guys need to think about the Michigan DC and how likely they will play for him.

What has the Michigan defense given up to Ohio State the past 2 years? Over 100 points? Don Brown is getting fired. That is a given. The only question is, will Jimmy go with him?

(Yes...sarcasm...)

General Joe would still probably figure out a way to be upset with recruiting.

Which team just sent an End into the NFL draft and had the NFC DPOY?
Not Michigan.
This so much, we need to sell Alton hard as well as Chandler jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom