Class of 2021 - DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered

I thought the same thing about Georgia a few years ago. Then they fired Richt anyways.

For Michigan, getting back to respectability was incredibly important, and exactly what Harbaugh did. Now that they are respectable again they are watching Ohio State go through a nearly umprecedented era of success and dominance. They expect to take the throne from the Buckeyes, and in doing so go on to win titles. Rightly, or wrongly, that's the mindset. If Harbaugh fails to take down the evil empire yet again, I think they will strongly consider moving on because they want to get over the hump. The next guy may or may not be better than Harbaugh, but if Harbaugh has proven he can't beat Ohio State, at least the next guy hasn't proven he can't beat them.

I think they would be nuts to move on from him. But I think they would consider it. Even if they don't, pressure is going to be ramping up big time, and I could see Harbaugh deciding to jump back into the NFL next year anyways.
And this is why ...if you can make your millions somewhere else ...no one should want to coach at big, State, self-entitled institutions.

Well that is to bad. Was hoping friendships and proximity would help us here. It would appear he also slugs down milk with a steak. Good luck to him and moving on.

He will decommit when they ultimately get someone else who decommits and they push him out.

Wow. That was quick. Guess he knew. I really thought SU had a shot but guess he had other plans. Darn

And also I don’t understand why SU can’t become a jordan brand school through Melo. I’m telling you it helps more than people think. Look at his commitment photo

What...? Didn’t he just release his top 6 like... Yesterday? Think they said it was a use it or lose it type of scenario?

Definitely
That’s how those schools work, so many top prospects want in, while the school has their priority list, it’s often a first come first serve list to guys in a tier that they like. Or they use that opportunity to rush guys into a decision before they are completely ready.

Why should we be surprised? We just can’t compete with the big boys. This is just another example. No excuses. What the hell has Michigan done lately? Sure, they have winning seasons, but they get embarrassed every year by Ohio State. I’d be shocked if Rooks doesn’t do the same thing.

Why should we be surprised? We just can’t compete with the big boys. This is just another example. No excuses. What the hell has Michigan done lately? Sure, they have winning seasons, but they get embarrassed every year by Ohio State. I’d be shocked if Rooks doesn’t do the same thing.

Morris and Lockett say you don't know what you are talking about. Both of those kids had Michigan offers.
It's recruiting. You win some, you lose some. And sometimes things circle back a round when a 17 year old changes his mind.

Morris and Lockett say you don't know what you are talking about. Both of those kids had Michigan offers.
It's recruiting. You win some, you lose some. And sometimes things circle back a round when a 17 year old changes his mind.

not to mention that while Michigan can't beat OSU, they win 10 games every year and we have done that one whopping time in the last 18 seasons. Playing in front of 100,000 every game(except for this coming season) is a bit more appealing as well. like you said, you win some, you lose some, crying about a kid who chose Michigan over not just SU but Notre Dame, Miami etc is silly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom