Class of 2017 - DE Kingsley Jonathan (NC) COMMITTED & SIGNED to SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Kingsley Jonathan (NC) COMMITTED & SIGNED to SYRACUSE

So, is he going to be eligible? I'm sick of our best recruits getting screwed by the NCAA.

What??? Kid looks 40. Was in 8th grade a few months ago. He'll be starting next year.

rs_293x420-131211132243-560-2old-girl-lady-meme-ls.121113.jpg

Mustangs Diange and Greg Odon think he looks old.
This has been confirmed, my source tells me that they used to call him Mr. Kingsley back home. Story to follow.

What??? Kid looks 40. Was in 8th grade a few months ago. He'll be starting next year.

rs_293x420-131211132243-560-2old-girl-lady-meme-ls.121113.jpg

8th graders more competent than our present pass rush?

Not totally impossible.

I guess those big offers were based on the idea that he was a freshman (now sophomore) with that size.

Hey, seriously, I hope this is a good kid and a great pick up. If it works then he would be surrounded by upstanding people at SU. Sounds like some dubious characters in his recent past and then there is this head scratcher about his current HS team -

"Kingsley is listed as a senior outside linebacker on St. Frances’ online roster. The Panthers were 2-10 last season without a victory in their conference, but have a mostly new coaching staff that has transitioned to the school from Gilman School, which finished last season ranked 17th in USA Today’s national poll." What's that about?

Can we get an edit of the recruit next to Dino Babers, post it to a basketball only fan and see who he guesses is the coach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom