Class of 2025 - DE Quante Gillians (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/16/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Quante Gillians (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/16/24)

The word is out for sure and there will be a few others throwing their hat into the mix, was talking to somebody who follows NYS high school football very closely and people are extremely high on this kid's potential. Would suck to lose him but these are the games that we play when competing for really good p4 talent

The word is out for sure and there will be a few others throwing their hat into the mix, was talking to somebody who follows NYS high school football very closely and people are extremely high on this kid's potential. Would suck to lose him but these are the games that we play when competing for really good p4 talent
Time for HCFB and E. ROB to visit the kid and see what where the kid is at. And for all we know, they already have.

This is going to be a tough keep but I have ALL the confidence in the world that Coach Fran Brown will do literally everything in his power to keep this kid.

If we can’t keep him, there’s literally nothing we could have done.

I do believe from social media the kid is definitely torn between the two but with a slight lean to Cuse at the current time.

This is going to be a tough keep but I have ALL the confidence in the world that Coach Fran Brown will do literally everything in his power to keep this kid.

If we can’t keep him, there’s literally nothing we could have done.

I do believe from social media the kid is definitely torn between the two but with a slight lean to Cuse at the current time.
If there is one thing we've learned from Fran Brown is we don't sugarcoat the truth to make us feel better about the results, results are everything. Yes Fran Brown will do everything he can, If we lose him it's still a failure to learn from. To get to where Fran wants this program to get to these are the battles we need to win.
And we will!

If there is one thing we've learned from Fran Brown is we don't sugarcoat the truth to make us feel better about the results, results are everything. Yes Fran Brown will do everything he can, If we lose him it's still a failure to learn from. To get to where Fran wants this program to get to these are the battles we need to win.
And we will!
At Michigan the kid is another face, here he can be a 3 year starter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom