Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Sucks but you are dealing with 17 year olds. Was always a little concerned with his commitment because it seemed his main decision was his relationship with Nick Monroe. Coaches are important but you want them to really talk up the school.
In the end it gives the coaches 7 weeks to locate another potential recruit prior to first signing period. Also a number of players already in the portal and it will probably explode by mid December. Plenty of time to get another player for D line.

This one stings. He's a better fit at Syracuse as a 5 tech end. I think he will end up playing inside if he goes to rutgers. People got in his ear. There's always some sort of connection that these coaches try to use when its a player they want.

Waiting for the RECOMMITTED post, otherwise I’m going to be committed.

Duce should talk to him about NJ kids getting early PT at Cuse. This seems to always happen to us. Wth can’t we have nice things…

Hurts. He was one of my favorite guys in the class. Hope Dino and the staff put the full court press on him in person this week.

This one stings. He's a better fit at Syracuse as a 5 tech end. I think he will end up playing inside if he goes to rutgers. People got in his ear. There's always some sort of connection that these coaches try to use when its a player they want.

Rutgers' RB coach is the brother of the DePaul HC...

Hate losing a guy who looks like he can be a player. But… let’s hope SU goes out and gets someone better.

Not saying this is the cause or that it's for sure Rutgers, but this kind of thing is why we can't trip all over ourselves and let Schiano walk out of the Dome with a win.

Agreed for sure but I don’t think that game played any role into this decommit

even before the Rutgers game this was on shaky shaky ground

Not saying this is the cause or that it's for sure Rutgers, but this kind of thing is why we can't trip all over ourselves and let Schiano walk out of the Dome with a win.

B1G refs just threw a flag on you for insinuating this.

1635798304759.png

Hurts. He was one of my favorite guys in the class. Hope Dino and the staff put the full court press on him in person this week.
This isn't a contact period. No off campus contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom