Class of 2018 - DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF

Because he was thisclose to committing to Indiana on his unofficial visit this summer.

And one of his friends/teammates committed to Indiana this summer

Looking good Billy Ray.
Feeling good Louis

A3C51BC6-D41B-4423-830F-1EA91B62D14F.jpeg

In case people need help making the connection.

He is in Syracuse and with his hands he is showing the area code, 305, for Miami.
Remember when it was good enough to rep your state? Then it was cool to rep you city. Now it's cool to rep your area code? What's next, reppin' your zip code, then in 10 more years, kids will be reppin' their street address?
For those of you who can't see me, I'm throwin up a 5027

Could Xmas come early? Would love to get a committment from Charlton and Amie before they leave. Dino has a knack for that.

Granted, I'm from the football powerhouse of Central Square, but it still blows my mind that schools constantly churn out high D1 talent, year after year.
Granted, I'm from the football powerhouse of Central Square, but it still blows my mind that schools constantly churn out high D1 talent, year after year.
Have u heard who mY be new coach at Cs. I played on sect 3 champ team as jr in 85. Also we need this kid and he is good. Cs is gonna be tough next year with who is coming back. I used to coach dline there and weight room and my son graduated in 2015 as second most tackles in school book. Nice to meet ya.

Check the digits!!! Got me showing my teeth. Let's go!