Class of 2019 - DE Smith Vilbert (NJ) Committed to PSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Smith Vilbert (NJ) Committed to PSU

What you say is relevant to my interests. I'd like to subscribe to your blog.

tenor.gif

Interesting. Would have to think we'll get a visit since it appears unlikely he'll sign early.

Scheduled for Florida OV 1/11/19.

Let's see if he visits but I think we got the guys we wanted on the DL.

Did Tuazama fill Isaac's spot? I wasn't clear on that one, whether there was another DL spot or not.

Are we going to have more spots open up with folks leaving? Would be nice to get a few extra big guys.
I've said for a while I think the class will end up being in the 20-22 range. There's still room, but we're still recruiting guys like Burnett & Dukes so not a ton of room at the inn.

Lets bring him in at forward on the basketball team. Anyone remember Devante Gardner?

Well let’s hope there is room for a kid of this caliber, it would be crazy not to. With anywhere from 3 to 5 spots remaining it seems like there would be.

At this point Burnett has got to have grade issues it’s the only thing that makes sense. Barring health or character/legal issues. We’ve gone through December now and he hasn’t taken any official visits nor has any scheduled.

Well let’s hope there is room for a kid of this caliber, it would be crazy not to. With anywhere from 3 to 5 spots remaining it seems like there would be.

At this point Burnett has got to have grade issues it’s the only thing that makes sense. Barring health or character/legal issues. We’ve gone through December now and he hasn’t taken any official visits nor has any scheduled.
Maybe he’s waiting for a spot at a b1g school to open

Maybe he’s waiting for a spot at a b1g school to open

Could be on the down low for whatever reason. I’d think they’re be some (public) movement on his recruitment though. Radio silence right now.

Could be on the down low for whatever reason. I’d think they’re be some (public) movement on his recruitment though. Radio silence right now.
Makes me think he’s waiting to see if a particular school opens a spot for him, knowing full well dino will take him back otherwise

Makes me think he’s waiting to see if a particular school opens a spot for him, knowing full well dino will take him back otherwise

They’d have to want him so why not set up the visit?

Schools can host like 55 kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom