Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

This right here is why more businesses should get involved with Syracuse football. This kid has been wined and dined all over the country. TBH I hadn't heard great things about Prime, but maybe now I'll go try it out.
The food in Syracuse, NY is among the best I've ever had anywhere I've lived in this country. The food options in Florida suck by comparison. The stuff you take for granted in Syracuse, the old family restaurants run by 3rd generation immigrants or whatever, you don't find those in great measure down here. I'm surprised more recruits don't' commit to Syracuse for this reason alone.

The food in Syracuse, NY is among the best I've ever had anywhere I've lived in this country. The food options in Florida suck by comparison. The stuff you take for granted in Syracuse, the old family restaurants run by 3rd generation immigrants or whatever, you don't find those in great measure down here. I'm surprised more recruits don't' commit to Syracuse for this reason alone.
Couldn't agree more. I lived in Boston for several years and Syracuse is just as good if not better for some things.

Last edited:
I just wanna point out how absurd his offer list is:

Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Colorado, UConn, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Miss State, NC State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Texas, Texas A&M, UCF, USC, etc.

And he got downgraded to 3 stars
He got downgraded because UCONN offered. They ruin everything!

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't King Joseph the very first major recruit to show interest when Fran was hired? If not was at least the first I recall noticing
At the very least, he was the most vocal about it.

KJE after finishing his lobster at Prime:

moving the office GIF

Is KJE starting early in Spring semester??

I came across this (which is very cool in its own right and maybe should be pinned in the main Football forum??)

Anyways, what a stand-up kid this guy appears to be... since the event is in Syracuse, I thought maybe he was an early enrollee for the spring semester??

Does anyone know??

I came across this (which is very cool in its own right and maybe should be pinned in the main Football forum??)

Anyways, what a stand-up kid this guy appears to be... since the event is in Syracuse, I thought maybe he was an early enrollee??

Does anyone know??

Yes, he's an early-enrollee.

And seemingly an amazing young man.

Anyways, what a stand-up kid this guy appears to be... since the event is in Syracuse, I thought maybe he was an early enrollee for the spring semester??

Does anyone know??
January enrollee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom