Class of 2015 - DE/TE Tyrone Wheatley Jr (NY) Transferring from Michigan to Stony Brook | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE/TE Tyrone Wheatley Jr (NY) Transferring from Michigan to Stony Brook

As a point of reference, weren't you the one telling us that Buffalo was going to take over NY college sports?

You guys are morons, that was me. Not once did I say they were going to take over NY sports. I said they'd take over SUNY sports and could potentially be of competition to syracuse football on the field, not recruiting wise, within the next 50 or so years.

It was all theoretical and in good respect.

You all put your orange shades on, got defensive, and decided to see what you wanted to see and in turn got angry.

You guys are morons, that was me. Not once did I say they were going to take over NY sports. I said they'd take over SUNY sports and could potentially be of competition to syracuse football on the field, not recruiting wise, within the next 50 or so years.

You all put your orange shades on, got defensive, and decided to see what you wanted to see and in turn got angry.

UB. Ontario's college team.

As a point of reference, weren't you the one telling us that Buffalo was going to take over NY college sports?

Haha what? No? Buffalo sports are garbage. I'm just telling you what I know, I'd love to have TJ and when I found this out I was mad myself. I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm just telling you what I know. This freshy I used to bang last year is friends with him (she's from FM goes to college at Buff State) and when I asked about him she said "oh you know TJ?" I played it off like I did and then I asked about if she knew where he was lookin at to play college ball. She talked about how Bama offered him and how he liked them and then I asked about Syracuse and she laughed and said something along the lines of how he's not even considering them. I didn't like her tone and how she talked about Cuse but she was a hot freshman slooooot soo her opion truly didn't matter.

On a side not I'm trying to find out what I can about Ollison from my friends around Buffalo but I haven't heard much if anything, yet... Yet... Seems like a good kid though, rumor has it that he's transferring to Nichols (or however you spell it?) after the season which makes no sense to me but Nichols is a nice private school so maybe that's an indication of his emphasis on his education, which is always good.

Haha what? No? Buffalo sports are garbage. I'm just telling you what I know, I'd love to have TJ and when I found this out I was mad myself. I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm just telling you what I know. This freshy I used to bang last year is friends with him (she's from FM goes to college at Buff State) and when I asked about him she said "oh you know TJ?" I played it off like I did and then I asked about if she knew where he was lookin at to play college ball. She talked about how Bama offered him and how he liked them and then I asked about Syracuse and she laughed and said something along the lines of how he's not even considering them. I didn't like her tone and how she talked about Cuse but she was a hot freshman slooooot soo her opion truly didn't matter.

On a side not I'm trying to find out what I can about Ollison from my friends around Buffalo but I haven't heard much if anything, yet... Yet... Seems like a good kid though, rumor has it that he's transferring to Nichols (or however you spell it?) after the season which makes no sense to me but Nichols is a nice private school so maybe that's an indication of his emphasis on his education, which is always good.

No worries. Sorry to mix you up with someone else. That guy still seems very defensive about the subject!

Do we really want to get into this?

Are we this insecure cuse fans?

Why would I need to get into anything with anyone who doesn't even know what he's posted in the past? You like to qualify it as SUNY sports now but that's not how you started out with this nonsense. And yeah I can bring up the original thread if you want.

A school that has won 6 games in the MAC and 9 games total over the past 3 years. Yeah I'm shaking, that kind of success makes me so insecure.

She sounds really credible, way to do your best 007 to get the scoop!

I hope you have four daughters.

So... any news about Mr. Wheatley recently? Has anyone had the chance to go to one of his games?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who knows Wheatley. :rolleyes:

Why would I need to get into anything with anyone who doesn't even know what he's posted in the past? You like to qualify it as SUNY sports now but that's not how you started out with this nonsense. And yeah I can bring up the original thread if you want.

A school that has won 6 games in the MAC and 9 games total over the past 3 years. Yeah I'm shaking, that kind of success makes me so insecure.

This is entirely unprovoked.

IF you wanna get started... 9 wins over the last 3 years is still more than the 7 wins over three seasons between 2005-2007 that SU collected. 10 wins in 4 seasons between 2005-2008 is a bit more staggering. Every program has down years. UB was looking like a bowl team in there first few games until star back Brandon Oliver (1st rb to rush for over 100 yards against Georgia in god knows how many games got hurt) and that was pretty much the season.

Can we stop this though? I'll argue until you just sound like a foolish homer, and the mods have to come in and close the thread again.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who knows Wheatley. :rolleyes:

I went to high school with Wheatley in FM.

Also @Nahson...

If it's the freshman from FM @ Buff State who I know, she's just a dumb sloot blonde. I wouldn't trust anything she says, I don't think she's even friends with TJ.

I went to high school with Wheatley in FM.

Also @Nahson...

If it's the freshman from FM @ Buff State who I know, she's just a dumb sloot blonde. I wouldn't trust anything she says, I don't think she's even friends with TJ.

LMAO!! I think we're talking about the same girl. For our sake I hope she was talking out of her ass. If she was I wouldn't be completely shocked because she is crazy... Reallllllll hott... But crazy.

LMAO!! I think we're talking about the same girl. For our sake I hope she was talking out of her ass. If she was I wouldn't be completely shocked because she is crazy... Reallllllll hott... But crazy.

Yeah I wouldn't touch her with tep624's schlong though.

This is entirely unprovoked.

IF you wanna get started... 9 wins over the last 3 years is still more than the 7 wins over three seasons between 2005-2007 that SU collected. 10 wins in 4 seasons between 2005-2008 is a bit more staggering. Every program has down years. UB was looking like a bowl team in there first few games until star back Brandon Oliver (1st rb to rush for over 100 yards against Georgia in god knows how many games got hurt) and that was pretty much the season.

Can we stop this though? I'll argue until you just sound like a foolish homer, and the mods have to come in and close the thread again.

It's not unprovoked - you're the one downplaying what you originally said.

I know that programs have ups and downs - UB has just been perpetually down since joining the MAC. And the MAC isn't exactly the SEC, let alone the AAC. 1 winning season 4 or 5 years ago doesn't really give you a strong platform for what you're projecting, now, 50 years from now, or 500 years from now.

And for the record, I would say being foolish would be repeatedly bringing up 1 player's performance in a game where your TEAM still lost by 22 and in which Georgia hung 45 on UB, but I guess that's just me being afraid of being exposed as a "homer". LOL.

It's not unprovoked - you're the one downplaying what you originally said.

And for the record, I would say being foolish would be repeatedly bringing up 1 player's performance in a game where your TEAM still lost by 22 and in which Georgia hung 45 on UB.

Your saying SU would've faired much better against a top 5 BCS contender like Georgia?

I think it's saying something that a MAC school put up 22 against a top SEC school that on average let up 19.6.

I think you should look at that game, the circumstances, and realize how impressive of a performance that was for a Northeastern school not named Penn St. going up against Georgia.

I have to think that True has a speculative point.Unless Syracuse is extremely successful in all their sports program, its difficult to compete with state funded schools I've long thought that the university should become a quasi partner in the state university system to acquire some financial assistance for all programs including ,of course the academic portion of the university.

Your saying SU would've faired much better against a top 5 BCS contender like Georgia?

I think it's saying something that a MAC school put up 22 against a top SEC school that on average let up 19.6.

I think you should look at that game, the circumstances, and realize how impressive of a performance that was for a Northeastern school not named Penn St. going up against Georgia.

Yep. Based on the complete season - we put up 500 yards of offense the 1st game. Rolled all year. Not saying we would have won (really unlikely) - but better than UB - yes.

UB blows. No one there cares about UB football, not the students, not the surrounding area, nobody. I went there for 2 years for my grad degree and it would take a miracle for UB to achieve even Akron or Western Michigan status. Hell, they can't even settle on the name of the school!

My God...talk about loose associations. Someone mentioned that they "heard from somebody who knows somebody" that he's not interested and now we are having a b*tchfest about a school that is of zero consequence (sorry UB, or University of NY or whatever it is, no offense). These recruiting threads should be about the recruit. Plus it would be wise in general to not make disparaging comments about women, especially about a girl that he may or may not be friends with on his freaking recruiting thread. If he's not interested, that's ok, he is not obligated to be interested in SU. If he is genuinely interested, that's great, but let's not make him think our fanbase is like WVU/NCST etc

Right or wrong I don't care. This is a hall of fame worthy post.