Class of 2024 - DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron

Are we throwing up “C” for Cuse now?

Is that our new thing? I like it !

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 100
Are we throwing up “C” for Cuse now?

Is that our new thing? I like it !
Who is the guy in the grey sweatshirt with Tristen in these photos? Is that Redd?

Last edited:
I was at the Philly airport last weekend and saw a kid that looked like a football recruit wearing an SU backpack.

I introduced myself to the mother and asked if they were heading up for an official visit. She said they were, the second one. Since he is in Delaware, Philly made sense for the departure point.

I said "oh exciting time" and mentioned the new coaches - she was a bit hesitant to say she loved the new staff. Didn't bash them by any stretch, but more of a "yeah, we do too... we think" sort of response. It felt like the visit was probably one to test the waters and get some answers on both sides.

I am not saying we told him no, but based on that interaction I would imagine that an honest conversation was had and the ball was in Graham's court.

I was at the Philly airport last weekend and saw a kid that looked like a football recruit wearing an SU backpack.

I introduced myself to the mother and asked if they were heading up for an official visit. She said they were, the second one. Since he is in Delaware, Philly made sense for the departure point.

I said "oh exciting time" and mentioned the new coaches - she was a bit hesitant to say she loved the new staff. Didn't bash them by any stretch, but more of a "yeah, we do too... we think" sort of response. It felt like the visit was probably one to test the waters and get some answers on both sides.

I am not saying we told him no, but based on that interaction I would imagine that an honest conversation was had and the ball was in Graham's court.
I feel bad for the kids who have to scramble to make a new plan and find a new school at the 12th hour.

Shoot. I really liked him. Just a guess but i'm betting the staff's thoughts had some influence on his decision. It does appear like this staff prefers taller edge rushers and being that Graham is only 6'-2" he doesn't' seem to fit their prtotype very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom