DeCoursey on JB defending Fine | Syracusefan.com

DeCoursey on JB defending Fine

...respect as i do...but prudence sometimes is important.....going all in when you probably have enough cards to win...such as statue of limitations is 5 yrs in these cases and both Bernie and 'Cuse are not going to be legally impacted either thru prosecution and/or civil case....unless more people as recently as 5 yrs come forward

...respect as i do...but prudence sometimes is important.....going all in when you probably have enough cards to win...such as statue of limitations is 5 yrs in these cases and both Bernie and 'Cuse are not going to be legally impacted either thru prosecution and/or civil case....unless more people as recently as 5 yrs come forward

Don't you understand? JB feels in his heart and mind there was and is no problem and is willing to put everything on the line for his friend. He has no feeling that purdence is even a concern and was so sure of what he knew that he simply laid it all on the line. I would wager that few of us have friends that would go to that extreme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom