Deion Sanders is a BS artist | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Deion Sanders is a BS artist

I'm not the biggest fan because he makes it all about himself. However, you can't deny he's attracted top-notch talent.

A lot of coaches I've met at all levels are like this. Self-centered and full of themselves. Deion maybe presents himself in a different way that's off putting to some people but he's done just as much good for the players who've played for him as any coach.

I hated Deion as a player b/c only losers like the Cowboys but I prefer his style of b.s. over some the ego maniacs I've met in my lifetime.

Deion can say a lot of the wrong things and still be successful. He is one of the unique figures that can get away with it. He gets the benefit of the doubt. At the same time he needs to realize that what he say and do will be under a big microscope. He documents every thing so Im sure he knows that

I don't give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's a hotdog showboat. It has worked for him...so far.

A lot of coaches I've met at all levels are like this. Self-centered and full of themselves. Deion maybe presents himself in a different way that's off putting to some people but he's done just as much good for the players who've played for him as any coach.

I hated Deion as a player b/c only losers like the Cowboys but I prefer his style of b.s. over some the ego maniacs I've met in my lifetime.
I’m sorry you’ve had that experience. Mine couldn’t be more different. By and large, coaches are the most selfless people I’ve ever been around.

The one’s I’ve been fortunate enough to meet and be around, are willing to sacrifice more for the betterment of human beings than the vast majority of people I’ve worked with professionally.

Coach Prime is gonna have a hard time winning games this fall.

The comments Deion made have nothing to do with "sounding white"...what an idiotic take

I knew that without having to watch the video because ira bohami jones