Class of 2014 - Demetrius Johnson, OLB | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Demetrius Johnson, OLB

jgeorge322

Living Legend
2 star kid from annapolis. looks like coaches gave him a visit. looks like nc state and maryland may have offered as well.

interesting player. from what i understand we like him at OLB. rvls tabs this kid as a 4* WR. go figure.

Sykes insurance? Seems like between Williams, Thomas, Bentley and Johnson, somethings gotta give...

ok, i searched the first three pages and didn't find anything and checked the search function. coal for me.

ok, i searched the first three pages and didn't find anything and checked the search function. coal for me.

Sometimes if you put just the last name in and check title only in the search function it works better. But since you at least checked first I will tell Santa to skip the coal.
And I apologize again if I "sounded" snappy... maybe a side effect of telling someone five times already today that today is not Christmas. I think I need a reservation at Hutchings.;)

interesting player. from what i understand we like him at OLB. rvls tabs this kid as a 4* WR. go figure.
Dyshawn Davis was a WR in HS also, correct? If he's a similar type athlete/player then I'm all for signing him up.

F Maryland and F NC State

Not anymore. He was a Rvls 250 up until their last ranking update, he got downgraded to a 3 star 5.7.

Not that it really means anything.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom