Deonte Davis visiting | Syracusefan.com

Deonte Davis visiting

crales44

Starter
Rivals has Deonte Davis listed as visiting this weekend. A DB from Georgia.

The first couple hits were nasty! Wasn't overly impressed with his coverage skills. Phenomenal tackler though. Possible move to being an outside linebacker maybe?

Height listed as anywhere from 5'10" to 6'.
Weight is listed from 165-185
40 from 4.5-4.8.

Probably not a linebacker if he is really 5'10" and 170.

Height listed as anywhere from 5'10" to 6'.
Weight is listed from 165-185
40 from 4.5-4.8.

Probably not a linebacker if he is really 5'10" and 170.

That's unfortunate. Looked a little bigger on tape. Maybe a Shamarko type safety. All of his coverage highlights he was very far off the ball. He seemed quicker than 4.8 though. I'd lean closer to the 4.5.

Well he should have no problems academically as he has offers from both Air Force and Navy.

Explosive athlete that is probably a bit of a 'tweener at the next level from the few clips I saw. Certainly in the mold of a typical in the box type strong safety. A kid that will work well in our scheme but may not fit other teams' scheme. I like him, if anything for solid depth at this level.

Explosive athlete that is probably a bit of a 'tweener at the next level from the few clips I saw. Certainly in the mold of a typical in the box type strong safety. A kid that will work well in our scheme but may not fit other teams' scheme. I like him, if anything for solid depth at this level.
SS take a beating and depth :cool: .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom