Depth Chart for CWB | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart for CWB

How long has Butler not even been listed on the two deep?

Oh the tweet mentions it. I should read.

Does everyone go to the bowl? Even redshirts and injured players?

Shy listed as a starter. Congrats, Bam! Was Trill listed as a starter before?
Trill bumped Scoop, he’s ultra talented... add Iffy into the mix behind Fredrick and that’s a great looking trio... only going to get stronger... three Fr. eligibility wise, adding Cisco, who have started this year and are already, arguably, our most talented secondary players...

Man, that future looks bright, especially with the fortifications coming by way of the recruiting class.

With Trill beating Scoop to the starting position, could Scoop possibly be a transfer after this year? We're gonna need to get a few scholarships freed up, and I don't see Scoop retaking the starter spot with Iffy and Trill both getting another year under their belts.

With Trill beating Scoop to the starting position, could Scoop possibly be a transfer after this year? We're gonna need to get a few scholarships freed up, and I don't see Scoop retaking the starter spot with Iffy and Trill both getting another year under their belts.
I doubt Scoop is a transfer candidate.

I
i hope he ain’t leaving. We need Depth and having four solid corners is a sure plus in case of injury.

I

i hope he ain’t leaving. We need Depth and having four solid corners is a sure plus in case of injury.
Don't worry, I'm just speculating haha. Our current scholarship situation really scares me though. With the possibility of one or two possible transfer additions and a couple more additions on the last signing day, we're gonna need some people to leave.

Don't worry, I'm just speculating haha. Our current scholarship situation really scares me though. With the possibility of one or two possible transfer additions and a couple more additions on the last signing day, we're gonna need some people to leave.
The numbers always always always work out. Nothing to worry about.

Not that it’s out of the question but there are a bunch of players you could look at before a kid still on the two deep who’ll be a senior.

Also the Nickle isn’t listed so it could be Scoop if Stritz is still out.

Ur right but I think there are other candidates. I see all four of them splitting time and 3 playing on passing downs.
Not that it’s out of the question but there are a bunch of players you could look at before a kid still on the two deep who’ll be a senior.

Also the Nickle isn’t listed so it could be Scoop if Stritz is still out.
i agree as I think we play a lot 4-2-5 this game and as I have stated before I think scoop is a really good tackler and a good cover which makes me think nickel. I thought this after the third game. Anyword yet on practice team for next year and who was getting reps where.

Scoop with his size and speed should never be playing at the outside Corner position. We should move him to strictly a nickle a long time ago. He would be perfect there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom