Detroit | Syracusefan.com

Detroit

If I'm reading it right we're favored by 18-19 points.

Seems a little optimistic.

"It was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."

Don't get a parking ticket from this guy:

deandre.jpg

a few people on this board were concerned about this game before the season started, but seeing as how detroit have already lost 4 games and we've been dominating teams i dont see much cause for concern. and we'll definitely be motivated

They have a McDonald's all American on their team, the coaches son.

Didn't we play them when their McDAA gaurd was a freshman?

"It was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."

Ha ha, I see you're an Airplane fan. Great movie.

They are a decent team. McCallum will be a good matchup for MCW (probably the best he has seen this year) and it will be a challenging game.

They are a decent team. McCallum will be a good matchup for MCW (probably the best he has seen this year) and it will be a challenging game.
Challenging as in 20 point win?

They like to push the tempo. 37th highest scoring offense. That should make for a fun game and probably an easy win.

I watched a lot of their game against Akron on Saturday. They are very vulnerable inside and got outrebounded 37-30. We need to crash boards on both ends and if so will make the game easier. They have a few decent shooters that I saw on Saturday. Juwan Howard Jr, 6'6" Soph. can stroke it at times - they'll need to keep an eye on him. The other kid that shot it and played well was Jason Calliste, 6'2", Sr., Guard. They pretty much go as McCallum goes. He likes to penetrate and find the open man, although he can finish when he gets to the rim. Very strong kid and like his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom