DeVito injury | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

DeVito injury

Which begs the question I asked in the gt at 41 3 why is he still in there?

Well if he hurt it on that throw it could easily happen next week or the week after. It was a freak injury if that’s what happened. We’re still trying to find the offense. I assume that’s why he was still in.

Thank you, CL.

From the video, you can see TD does not extend the arm fully in the follow through on the long throw,. This is symptomatic of a player protecting the arm (usually a shoulder).

This is opinion, I am not a medical doctor.

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night though?

Well if he hurt it on that throw it could easily happen next week or the week after. It was a freak injury if that’s what happened. We’re still trying to find the offense. I assume that’s why he was still in.
But it happened there. There is no upside to keeping in him the game only bad things can happen. The offense had 2 nice drives get the backups in.

Yeah, 41 points is a sign of poor something. Communication? Execution? Planning?

The offense needed a lot of work. I was not opposed to him being out there.
They had 2 good drives to feel better about themselves. Not much.to be gained there.

But it happened there. There is no upside to keeping in him the game only bad things can happen. The offense had 2 nice drives get the backups in.

They should have pulled all the starters out in the 1st qtr to protect them. TD wasn’t taking hits and the O needs all the work they can get.

They should have pulled all the starters out in the 1st qtr to protect them. TD wasn’t taking hits and the O needs all the work they can get.
Like I said they had 2 good drives to end the day on a high note no reason to take any chances holy Cross was waving the white flag.

Like I said they had 2 good drives to end the day on a high note no reason to take any chances holy Cross was waving the white flag.

How about we wait to see if he is hurt and what the injury is? If it’s some freak thing from throwing the ball it could happen in practice Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom