DeVito injury | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

DeVito injury

work on things like anyone other than tristan making consistent plays at wr for the rest of the conference schedule slate
How is that going to happen with a 38 point lead against a fcs team that quit?

Which begs the question I asked in the gt at 41 3 why is he still in there?

Agreed - and this is not a "Hindsight is 20/20" thing, as a number of people asked that same question BEFORE Devito left the game with his injury

That’s a fair point. Even though we have not been nearly as good as we all hoped so far this year, the days of needing a missed chip shot FG to beat Villanova at home are long gone.
A team that can win the FCS championship is a strong team, as Nova was that year. Robertson, their QB won the Payton award, which is the FCS Heisman trophy. I would think someone who watches as much college football as you would know that. Do you think James Madison and North Dakota State are push overs? I think their are a number of FCS teams who would give this SU team all they want.

A team that can win the FCS championship is a strong team, as Nova was that year. Robertson, their QB won the Payton award, which is the FCS Heisman trophy. I would think someone who watches as much college football as you would know that. Do you think James Madison and North Dakota State are push overs? I think their are a number of FCS teams who would give this SU team all they want.
Well, we beat liberty on the road, a team that will be 7-2 heading into BYU game

We beat WMU, who could easily be 9-3 end of year

We lost to Maryland which has its own thread and Clemson who hasn't lost in two years.

I think we can finish 5-2 and go 8-4 with a bowl win and get to 9-4 no problem.

Not one remaining ACC team is consistent enough to deter me

They didn’t win the FCS championship that year.

Well, we beat liberty on the road, a team that will be 7-2 heading into BYU game

We beat WMU, who could easily be 9-3 end of year

We lost to Maryland which has its own thread and Clemson who hasn't lost in two years.

I think we can finish 5-2 and go 8-4 with a bowl win and get to 9-4 no problem.

Not one remaining ACC team is consistent enough to deter me
I haven't thrown in the towel on this years team. I do have my doubts that if they played the best FCS team in the country in the opening game that they would come out with a win.

They didn’t win the FCS championship that year.
Robertson was injured in the playoffs or else I believe they would have. This team needs to get a lot better before I think they are legit.

That's a real thing. I have a lot of family in Clifton. I was visiting, and driving on Allwood road, and a jogger ran in front of my car without looking. I hit him hard enough to dent my car on the front left bumper. He said he was fine and kept on jogging.

This is true. DeVito is a tough Jersey guy, so he'll be all right.
Here is video of another guy who is Jersey tough. He gets hit by a bus on the way to the pub, gets up, dusts himself off, and continues on into the pub.

Last edited:
Possible concussion and has to stay up all night???
29D6A885-94CA-4D41-8EB6-BE847C9FC033.jpeg

Robertson was injured in the playoffs or else I believe they would have. This team needs to get a lot better before I think they are legit.

In a million years they wouldn't have beaten a Carson wentz led NDSU team.

In a million years they wouldn't have beaten a Carson wentz led NDSU team.
We will never know. But, I think it would have been a heck of a game. John Robertson took a beating from the Syracuse defense and never flinched and led his team to what should have been a game winning field goal in the Dome. Hard guy to count out.

NDSU would beat Syracuse most years. I would kill for an NDSU Oline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom