DeVito injury | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

DeVito injury

Upper wrist injury or lower wrist injury?
Not the dread lower wrist injury. Devito May Ben medically disqualified with that

Yeah, 41 points is a sign of poor something. Communication? Execution? Planning?
Gifted 7 pets on the fumble, horrible tackling on the Harris catch and run and Luke was 2 yards behind everyone when he caught it. Against an fcs team 20 points on sustained drives is not very good

Gifted 7 pets on the fumble, horrible tackling on the Harris catch and run and Luke was 2 yards behind everyone when he caught it. Against an fcs team 20 points on sustained drives is not very good
Sure we can play the what if game all day.
Refs missed two PI calls that most likely lead to 14 more points.
We played poorly the what if game is pointless when you play like a dumpster fire imo.

Like I said they had 2 good drives to end the day on a high note no reason to take any chances holy Cross was waving the white flag.

Agreed. It was 41-3 In the 4th quarter. We’d just gotten two long TD passes to go out on a high note and stat pad. Felt like the right time to pull him.

What “work” is the offense really getting in a 41-3 game in the 4th quarter against Holy Cross?

Matt Park said he went to the tent for 15 mins then straight into the locker room with no shoulder pads on.
the score was also 41-3. He wasn't going back in.

Sure we can play the what if game all day.
Refs missed two PI calls that most likely lead to 14 more points.
We played poorly the what if game is pointless when you play like a dumpster fire imo.
Where in my post did I say what if, I said we are not very good against an fcs team that lost to Yale and is giving up almost 300 yds a games rushing

I’m still worried. Dino even said let’s wait for the docs. All i know is when he was walking to the locker room he was pretty upset and draped a towel over his head as well as not move his right arm that was just “hanging” there. I hope it was nothing.

I’m still worried. Dino even said let’s wait for the docs. All i know is when he was walking to the locker room he was pretty upset and draped a towel over his head as well as not move his right arm that was just “hanging” there. I hope it was nothing.

Stinger?

From what I seen on the sideline view of him on TV, it looked like he was showing Lynch and the trainer his right side rib area for something.

we only had 14 points in the second half we needed as many reps as possible since despite scoring 41 we struggled all game to consistently do anything with the ball
17 but they had 2 good looking drives hc had given up what is there left to do?

17 but they had 2 good looking drives hc had given up what is there left to do?
work on things like anyone other than tristan making consistent plays at wr for the rest of the conference schedule slate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom