Devito time | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Devito time

To mea culpa or not to mea culpa...

7xWFJLdYuEdkk.gif

Last edited:
Back to the meaning of tbe thread: LOVE the timing of it all. ED has been our qb all along and when HE graduates, TD will be a RS Soph with 3 years of eligibility and he is gonna be fun to watch. The futures so bright...I gotta wear shades;)

Dungey is the perfect qb for this system. I hope I'm wrong but I dont think Devito will be the answer when Eric is gone

Dungey is the perfect qb for this system. I hope I'm wrong but I dont think Devito will be the answer when Eric is gone

I actually disagree. I don't think this system is built for a guy who runs as much as Dungey does. Needless to say, Dungey's flourishing in it, but that's not how Dino built Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green. I suspect if Dino has his way in the future we won't see a QB run like we're seeing Dungey run now.

I actually disagree. I don't think this system is built for a guy who runs as much as Dungey does. Needless to say, Dungey's flourishing in it, but that's not how Dino built Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green. I suspect if Dino has his way in the future we won't see a QB run like we're seeing Dungey run now.
Right. When we get the OL built to Dino's satisfaction and the RB's he wants, the QB won't need to run as much as Dungey.

So the kid with the lightning release
NFL arm
Fastest laser timed elite 11 qb
Fastest shuttle ( 2nd fastest this year of entire team )
Arron Rodgers feet
Professionally trained since 6 years old
All American
Don bosco breed and prepped
Isn't the answer to an offense anybody can succeed in at qb ????
I can't wait till yalll are in shock when you see the rockets !!!!
BTW hats off to ED a heck of a competitor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom