Devito time | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Devito time

So the kid with the lightning release
NFL arm
Fastest laser timed elite 11 qb
Fastest shuttle ( 2nd fastest this year of entire team )
Arron Rodgers feet
Professionally trained since 6 years old
All American
Don bosco breed and prepped
Isn't the answer to an offense anybody can succeed in at qb ????
I can't wait till yalll are in shock when you see the rockets !!!!
BTW hats off to ED a heck of a competitor

IMG_2986.GIF

I kid I kid, good to hear from you again!

What did Tommy have to say about the Dome the other night?

Dungey is the perfect qb for this system. I hope I'm wrong but I dont think Devito will be the answer when Eric is gone

Eric is a freelancer, a take to the hole scoring PG playing FB. Devito is going to light up the scoreboard in this pass heavy spread system in a dome.

If he ain't the answer, I don't want to know the question.

Dungey is the perfect qb for this system. I hope I'm wrong but I dont think Devito will be the answer when Eric is gone

I disagree. I think ED is the perfect fit for what this offense needs RIGHT NOW. But give Dino 3 guys to bring in his guys, improve the OL, and the RB position, and then TD is the prototypical QB Babers ultimately wants. A pure passer like Devito can put up video game numbers in this system. I don't think Babers wants to rely on the QB to pick up the rushing yards. His last year at BG and E. Illinois was a perfect example of what he wants.

For now i'm going to enjoy the hell out of ED. We'd be in trouble without him this year.

This is why you should keep the misguided H0T Takes in the game thread, like I do. That’s for the heat of the moment dumb stuff. I’ve written some incredibly non smart things in them.

The game threads should be bleached or whatever magic makes them go away forever and ever. (And keep Bees out of them, I fear they are disrupting his enjoyment of the game).

NFL arm
Arron Rodgers feet
All American
Ur boy will throw for over 4000 yds his soph season. I have no doubt. He will be in a place with the scope of the offense where he isn't thinking and he is just reacting. The line will be all jr and seniors and he will be comfortable back there. I think he will be a better thrower than ED and I believe he is faster. TD is also built like ED and I'm hoping he has the same linebacker mentality and he will be a Sunday player. Good luck and I'm rooting for him.

I disagree. I think ED is the perfect fit for what this offense needs RIGHT NOW. But give Dino 3 guys to bring in his guys, improve the OL, and the RB position, and then TD is the prototypical QB Babers ultimately wants. A pure passer like Devito can put up video game numbers in this system. I don't think Babers wants to rely on the QB to pick up the rushing yards. His last year at BG and E. Illinois was a perfect example of what he wants.

For now i'm going to enjoy the hell out of ED. We'd be in trouble without him this year.
Exactly. Its obvious Dino has altered or added plays to his scheme to show case the talents ED has. That's part of being a good coach. Ultimately we all know what he wants.

NFL arm
Arron Rodgers feet
All American

Mahoney went to Bosco?

I actually disagree. I don't think this system is built for a guy who runs as much as Dungey does. Needless to say, Dungey's flourishing in it, but that's not how Dino built Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green. I suspect if Dino has his way in the future we won't see a QB run like we're seeing Dungey run now.

Dungey reminds me so much of Flutie. The unique way he will pass while jumping, his leadership, arm, etc. I was down on him beginning of year but he's come on so fast in the past month (starting w LSU for me) that I'll be shocked if he isn't drafted next year. If he continues to improve, we may have a Flutie/84 season next year with him. He's that exciting.

Considering you've never seen him play, how did you come up with this conclusion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom